Tord's New Bake Shop Employees {Tord x Anime!Girls}

//Hey, I never said this book would HAVE to be only eddsworld character x eddsworld character.//

Tord lately, had gotten his own bake shop because he loved to make desserts and pastries and he was pretty damn good at it too.he thought he could handle running the shop on his own but soon figured out the hard way that he couldn't so he put out an ad saying that help was wanted at the bakery and that he needed two employees. Then he gets an email from two girls named Chocola and Vanilla, whom wanted to work for Tord. Tord however, had no idea how the two girls looked or that they were nekos but the two girls were inseparable. Though, Chocola was slightly older than Vanilla. When the time came for Chocola and Vanilla to meet Tord, holy fuck was Tord surprised by the fact they were not only anime girls, but nekos as well. Tord of course, happily hired them to help him in the bakery. But what if he develops a massive crush on both girls? And how would Edd, Tom, and Matt react to Tord's new employees if they meet Chocola and Vanilla?

//I'll be either Chocola or Vanilla. I would like it if you could be one of the girls and maybe Tord as well.//

Personality of Chocola: Chocola is a cheerful and energetic neko, often described as 'happy-go-lucky'. She doesn't usually get upset, and even when she does, she often swings back to being as cheery as usual, though occasionally she can be genuinely sad about something. She is curious, and has a childlike outlook on things.

Personality of Vanilla: Vanilla expresses her emotions, making her seem like a somewhat of a kūdere (person who is cold, blunt, cynical, and pretty much doesn't care about much) character, as opposed to her sister's energetic, playful personality. She loves her twin sister Chocola and will accompany her always due to her caring about Chocola.

//Here's a picture of them.//