The Sea God Is Lonely (TomTord / TordTom)

//So i know this is the description of one of my books but i decided to also make it a roleplay chapter//

Tord was a prince whom was in his early twenties. There was always something unique about him. He wasn't entirely human. Coincidentally, he was also a sea god. Tord had always been quite lonely with living underwater. He wanted someone to live with. The people on land knew there was a sea god but they didn't know who it was. But if the weather started storming over the ocean, that was a sign that the sea god was upset. Since people had no idea how to calm the sea god, they would more or less throw someone into the middle of the ocean and leave them there, hoping that's what the sea god wanted but it never was. At least, not until now. He had always been mentally keeping an eye on a boy named Tom yet, Tord never left the safety of being deep underwater. As for Tom, Tom lived near the ocean. But something odd happened anytime he went in the water. Anytime he went in the ocean, hr always blushed as if someone were there with him and holding his hand when no one was visibly there. But overtime, as Tord grew lonelier, his loneliness turned to rage and the storms became deadly. This made the people be extremely panicked but what happens if when someone throws Tom into the middle of the ocean, the storms calm down immediately? What if Tom meets Tord? Would the two fall in love?

//I would like to be Tord for this.//