9

in the cafeteria, trinity had been siting near a window, eating her food without anyone interupting her peace and quiet. this was her favorite part of the day, besides sleeping.

in the corner  of her eye she saw a girl, tan and  had long hair, come towards her. the girl had looked like she had just came from the wild, with her long hair  tangled and messed up.

"s-sorry to bother, but do you know where hall b is?" the girl asked, slighty talking to herself after. trinity cleared her throat before answering, "yeah, you new?"

"i-i dont know, my parents dropped me off and never looked back." the girl shivered. feeling the girls pain, she decided to help. "come with me. ill show you to nurse emma, shes super nice. too nice in my opinion." trinity stated, grabbing her things and walking before waiting for the other girl to follow her.

"i like nice, connor was always nice to me.' she smiled slightly. "whos connor?" trinity asked. "a guy who talks to me all the time. ooo you should meet him. you'd love him." the girl beamed with joy.

"maybe."  trinity opened the door to nurse emma's office. "trinity! glad to see you here. who's this?"  emma asked. "don't know her name, but she told me her parents dropped her off and was looking for hall b. so i took her here." trinity shrugged. "oh well, thank you trinity. ill take it from here. where are you coming from?"

"lunch, but im about to go to my room." trinity told emma. "cool, jack wanted to see you. he said he wanted to talk. mind stopping by?"

"no problem. bye emma, bye new girl."