20

trinity heard consist fights during the day in hall d, sometimes it would be so quiet because everyone who was fighting would get sent to the room.

she remembered that nurse alex wanted to see her so she quickly got ready and headed out. "i'm here. you told me to come see you?" trinity said. alex nodded, signaling for trinity to sit down.

nurse alex locked the door and sat back down. "as much as i should be mad at you and jack. i know how much happiness jack has brought to you since you guys have been together." alex started. trinity smiled.

"so i locked the door because as a nurse i could get fired. i'm going to let you see jack at night. and i know you snook out last night so you don't have to lie." she said. "i wasn't going to. i love jack. he makes me happy. i've never been so happy in my entire life." trinity explained. "and that is why i heard jack got his afternoon activities banned. i'm working to get that fixed."

"are you really!" trinity lit up. nurse alex smiled and nodded. she grabbed trinity's hands . "i know there are many different way to help a disorder patient. the people here just don't think that's true."

after nurse alex and trinity's conversation, trinity walked out with a smile. she was able to see jack at night which made her want this day to be over with already.

she headed towards lunch and saw jack siting with zach, corbyn, and daniel. trinity caught his gaze and he smiled, waving her over. "hii." she greeted before siting down. "sup trinity." zach waved. "sup zach." she laughed. "what have you done to her?" daniel looked at jack amazed. "shhh! danny no one can know." trinity grabbed jack's hand under the table.

"so i talked to my new nurse in hall d and she said i can see you at night." she smiles. "really." he beamed. trinity nodded. jack gripped her hand smiling at her. "and she's working on getting your afternoon activities back."

"wow i have the best girlfriend ever." he whispered in her ear. she giggled and smiled again.

jack looked up and saw a guard staring at them. he let go of trinity's hand. "trinity. guard is looking our way." and trinity looked up before getting up and going his way.

"do you gotta problem?" she looked at him. "excuse me?"

"trinity!" jack whispered, grabbing her arm and pulling her back. "your bipolar is talking right now. step back." he mumbled. she nodded before siting back down.

she saw the guard whisper something to his walkie talkie, and she gripped jack hand. he looked at her, and trinity sneakily nodded toward the guard.

"i love you. i'll see you tonight." he whispered.
trinity nodded, "love you too." and jack got up and left.

"so you and jack? huh?" zach leaned in. trinity laughed and nodded. "keep it a secret zachy." she shh'd him. he laughed.

"dang, i would have dated you if jack didn't come in and steal you." corbyn rolled his eyes before smiling and snapping a few times.