18

after trinity and jack kissed, things were never the same. they hung out more than usual, and trinity started to feel happy. jack started eating little by little, and during his monthly check in's, the doctors were impressed. they didn't know why patients couldn't date so they just went with the flow.

"hii." trinity entered jacks room with a smile. jack turned around to hug her. "hey love." he greeted. "how was today?" he asked. she shrugged, "good, i guess. counselling was the same as always." jack nodded, as they sat his window sill. as they sat there, they saw amy walking to the front doors of the hospital. "why is amy here?" jack stiffed up. "i don't know." trinity shook her head. "trinity and jack from hall b. report to the main office." the pa announced. they looked at each other, before getting up.

"why do you think they need us?" trinity asked jack. "if i knew, id tell you." as they walked to the main office, the rest of the building was looking at them. they were careful with their relationship, they made sure never to do pda in public. so why were they going to the main office.

once they arrived, they were met with former dr. amy, nurse emma and many other officials of the building. "trinity and jack. how could you?" nurse emma told them. they looked at each other confused. "kissing? when you know its not allowed." one of the officials looked at them. "we didn't kiss."jack defended them. "then why is amy saying you did? she caught you guys after she left the building." nurse emma asked. "how could you believe this woman after she was fired for violating a code?" trinity asked her back.

"trinity and jack. answer the question." another official warned. "we didn't kiss. end of story." jack shook his head. "lies! not end of story! i witness it with my own eyes. they were on jacks window sill and they kissed." amy walked towards them. jack put his arm in front of trinity, so he was in front of her. "see how protective he is being of her." amy pointed out. "we're best friends. what do you mean?" trinity shouted. "lower your voice." nurse emma warned.

"until we figure out the situation. jack you will be staying in hall b. while trinity you'll be in hall d."

trinity and jack looked each other. "w-what?" she stutter, gripping jack's shirt a little. "trinity you'll need to have your stuff in room 217. if failed to do so, we will take matters into our own hands." as guards pulled up to the sides of everyone. ""n-no! we didn't kiss. why can't you just believe that!" trinity screamed. "hey! hey. calm down." jack grabbed her hand. "see cant you see! they are dating. you cant make that up." amy crossed her arms. "cmon." a guard grabbed her arm pulling her towards hall b so she can grab her stuff. "NO! LET ME GO. I SWEAR TO GOD." she screamed and she thrusted every body part she had.

she looked back at jack who had tears falling down his face. she lost the one thing that made her happy. jack.

omfg 'words i didn't say' is playing. i cried during this. im so upset lowkey.