40

(read end)

two people lost, one of a broken heart and one just because she was a lil cray cray. if only trinity would have listened to everybody when they told her that being in love was dangerous.

that they know that patients don't get better being in love.
it was a sad day, a sad day indeed. the two hospitals came together and had a funeral for both girls. even the families came. jack sobbed and couldn't even walk out the door without collapsing and daniel having to pick him back up. zach in the first time had some type of emotion, some type of feeling that he felt all through his body and all in his mind.

"i can't, do this." jack cried, as daniel tried to help him up from the floor. "jack, trinity would have very wanted you to be at her funeral. so come on." daniel pleaded. corbyn came up behind them, helping daniel.

maddie wiped tears in silence, as she watched corbyn and daniel help a sobbing jack to the two freshly laid caskets. with crosses at the front of them, spelling out their names.

corbyn joined maddie on the field, as she laid her head on his shoulder. "how's jack doing?" she asked, glancing over his shoulder to him. "worst then he was yesterday." corbyn snapped his fingers. "corbyn lets just stay friends for now."