39

trinity got lots  of attention from everyone, she adrenaline rushing as she walked passed people. she didn't care about anything, after being separated from jack her happiness level went to hell. "trinity?" a voice called her, but she ignored it and opened the door to hall b.

"trinity!" a hand pulled her shoulder harshly and she was forced to turn around. her line of vision connecting to zach. "what?!" she was so irritated and literally didn't have time for this.

"how are you here?" he asked, he was genuinely curious. trinity shook her head and turned back around continuing her path to jack's room. "walking." she called out, as slowly walked up to jack's room.

trinity slowly breathed in and out, before twisting the door handle and walking inside. her eyes instantly watered and she felt so shattered.

"j-jack?" the voice he adored, made him snap his neck her way as he was sitting with lila. on their window sill.

"who is this?" lila knew exactly who this was just from her almost crying voice. "trinity." jack stood up and made his way towards her. trinity backed up and looked between him and the girl. "who is that?"

jack sighed, "she-." the girl pitched in. "his girlfriend, you might be?" trinity felt so defeated and heard footsteps behind her. "you couldn't have just stalled her?" maddie's voice entered her ears. "i tried." corbyn shrugged. "trinity im so-."

"so not in love with you anymore. he forgot about you." lila slammed her hand on the red button in jack's room. "lila!" jack exclaimed. lila pouted then smirked. "oops."

trinity felt so frozen, and her heart just couldn't take it. so she passed out.
———————

"made a decision yet?" the tall length guy asked harpreet. "she went to go find jack, back at the hospital. don't tell her i told you." harpreet felt done with life, and the man nodded. "you can leave."

harpreet ran out the room, and back to her room. "what the hell did i just do?" she asked herself. "gave your friend up." a familiar voice, that she hadn't heard in a while. harpreet whipped her head towards him. she walked up to him, "im and so sick and tired of you bullshit."

conner went to smirk but harpreet harshed smashed her window into pieces. she grabbed one, "im so done! i don't want you here anymore...why can't YOU LEAVE!" harpreet cried, blood smearing the glass as it cut into her hand.

"harpreet- jesus what happened?!" nurse lena rushed in and saw the scene. "don't come any fucking closer! i will stab myself."

her mind had gone foggy as blood kept dripping onto the tiled floor. "harpreet, honey. its okay, what happened?" lena kept trying to get her to calm down. "i don't want conner anymore in my head. and the only way to get rid of him is to die." harpreet plunged the piece of glass into her abdomen and fell to the ground. causing shrieks to come from lena's mouth, as she hit the red button to alert the guards. harpreet had her eyes open but they were slowly drifting as conner slowly disappeared from her view.