37

trinity didn't realize how cold it could be at night considering it was about the end of december. and that she didn't really leave her room.

she shivered as she walked into the streets, keeping her eyes alert for anyone who looked suspicious. her feet numb from walking in the frosty grass.

she felt so alone and tired, but kept reminding herself that she was gonna see her boyfriend. trinity and jack, jack and trinity. she liked the sound of that.

she going crazy in love.
________________

maddie was walking to her therapy session in hall a and she was coming from lunch. her mind suddenly went blank and she couldn't remember where the room was.

"frick." she face palms, shaking her head. so she went to the main office thinking they could tell her where the room was but instead she hear talking.

"how's the relationship going?" a man voice asked. "ehh, its okay. he's so hard to get through. he still hasn't told me about the girl so im still digging, father." maddie's eyes widen. she knew that voice. that high squeaky voice with the worst attitude.

maddie backed away from the door, running until she was at her room. what the fuck? it was lila and her father. talking about jack?
______________

"oh my lord, for the last time. i have no clue where trinity is! stop pestering me." harpreet rolled her eyes. "do you know lila leaf?" the tall skinny man sat down in front of her. harpreet furrowed her eyebrows.

"no?" she answered. who the fuck was lila leaf? "her father is the owner and boss at center leaf mental hospital and she has been trying to get a hold of jack. you know jack avery right?" the man asked. harpreet crossed her arms. "yeah."

"well lila is trying to get information from him by dating him to see if he had anything to do with trinity running away. either you tell me now or her AND jack will be sent away from california." harpreet's mouth went dry.

"i-i thought dating wasn't allowed?" harpreet looked him in his eyes. the man laughed. "thats where her father comes in. i think you can imagine."

harpreet and trinity weren't even friends but that's messed up. even for trinity and jack. her arms come uncrossed. "sent away together or away from each other?" harpreet asked.

"away from each other and i see you guys have a little close bond together. it would be really messed up if you caused trinity more heartbreak."

harpreet was left stunned. "just sleep on it, ill call you down tomorrow for my answer." he walked out of the room.