33

"you're fucking crazy." conner said. "tell me something i don't know." harpreet loomed over the window, and contemplated jumping.

"harpreet your– OMG!" a nurse walked in, scaring harpreet and making her fall but catch the window sill.

it was a long drop, and the nurse had ran over to grab harpreet's arms.

"don't let me go." harpreet cried, and the nurse pulled her up, but lost her grip making harpreet fall again. "hey, hey, calm down. you're moving to much and i can't get a grip on you." the girl said as she tried again.

"please don't let me go." harpreet cried as she looked down. soon the nurse had called in a few other nurses to help her.

soon after carefulness of trying to pull harpreet up, they finally got harpreet back into her room. "what were you thinking?!" a nurse yelled at her. "lena, yelling isn't gonna help the situation." a nurse told the other one. harpreet saw conner in the corner of her eye smirking, as she got in trouble. "told ya you couldn't get rid of me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after the tour, edwin dropped her off at her room. "if i could stay i would. but i have a therapy session and i can't be late this time." he told her. trinity nodded understandly before saying bye. 

trinity got in her bed, then grabbed a book from her bed side table to read it. She hope she could get to know edwin better then just him having bulimia, but  she felt as if she was betraying jack someway or somehow. though she let those thoughts pass her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it felt weird to be back, to the stale air of Center Leaf Mental Hospital. people stared at maddie as she walked the hallways. It made her feel like the high school years all over again. she was watching her feet as she walked, not paying attention to anything else. soon someone knocked her over, scaring maddie as she crawled into a ball in the middle of the hallway. 

"oh my good-hiccup-ness. im so sorry." a blonde/silvered haired boy bent down to help maddie. he somehow looked caring and she took his hand. "oh wow, so you are maddie?" he asked snapping his fingers. "uhh, maybe, uhh sorry yes thats me." maddie stutter, she was mesmerized by the boys features. "again im sorry, but i have to go." the boy said. "c-could i at least get your name?" maddie asked. "corbyn." he whisled, before leaving. 

Corbyn she thought. She could get used to that.