27

trinity had no idea where the guards were taking her, all she knew was that their grip on her arm started to hurt.

she lost the feeling in her body, making her legs and feet drag across the floor. "please, let me go." she whimpered, crying a little.

the guards dropped her into a room, before closing the door and locking it. where the hell is she?

trinity shivered and ran her hands up her arms, to create some warmth.

it was so dark, like she couldn't see anything but a small window on the wall to her left. them she noticed a smaller light in the window, making her back up into the wall behind her so she wasn't seen. "trinity?" a voice called, making her jump since she was sitting in silence for a while.

"w-what?" trinity's voice was hoarse from crying. "you failed the test, meaning we are gonna send you to a different mental hospital but–" the voice got cut off.

trinity wiped her eyes, before shivering again.
why couldn't she love who she wanted to love? this wasn't a dystopian book where they choice your life path.

"why can't i love who i wanna love?" trinity asked. "who do you love?" the voice answered. she didn't wanna throw jack under the bus so she didn't answer.

"we have noticed that patients that date each other, tend to get worse." the voice explained, "we just want what is best for patients, you guys were sent here for a reason."

"no! i was doing just fine. love helps me, it makes me wanna stay alive." trinity tried to reason with the person.

"but what if that love leaves you?"