29

trinity got the news of being transported to a different mental hospital for a few months. lets just say she didn't take it lightly. and harpreet, umm who knows whats she doing right now probs talking to conner.

jack was freaking the hell out, trying to save trinity from being shipped off to a different mental hospital and zach he was chilling because he hadn't been caught. yet.

"im not leaving." trinity's voice echoed the empty room. "yes you are. the guards will make you." the voice from the little speaker in the room was back. "im not leaving." she repeated again. trinity meant what she said, she wasn't leaving. guards or no guards, she needed to see jack. being away from him for this long was raking her brain and her happiness was gone.

harpreet was currently laying on her back, staring at the ceiling kicking her legs. "please stop doing that." the voice said, and at this point she couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl. "nope im good." harpreet shrugged, ether way she didn't like the person. it was silent, besides harpreet's kicking. "why are you doing this? i mean what are you earning?" she asked the voice. "healthy patients."
"mhm no matter what you do you'll still have the same patient with the same fucked up past and trauma. nothing can fix that."

"nurse emma, why haven't they let go of trinity?" jack asked her as he walked into her office. "they really think she's not okay, jack. this little trip will help her trust me." emma told him. "no! she was okay before this. trinity needs me, im her best friend!" jack exclaimed. "i cannot help you jack, the facilitators here have a strict policy here now. you fail you leave, you pass you stay."

zach was chilling in his bed, completely numb to the fact that they took harpreet away from him. he didn't care but that was his disorder talking. if he was just him, he would be stressing like jack was. he had already taken the test, and he passed it. his legendary lying skills paid off and soon everybody was done with the test. zach knew that as soon as everybody was done, they would start taking the people who didn't pass to the new facility for a few months.