• five

All I'm tryna say is,
don't change.

"Ophelia!" James Taylor called out to his best friend

"Ophelia!" James Taylor called out to his best friend. Ophelia turned on her heel and grinned brightly. "James!"

"I was beginning to think you've got yourself killed." James laughed.

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "I may do stupid things James, but not stupid enough to get myself killed."

"Ophelia, you nearly killed Potter yesterday." James stated.

Ophelia frowned, "I know, I didn't try hard enough."

Jame snorted, "Why do you hate him so much?"

"Because he disrespected Draco, and no one disrespects my cousin in front of me."

Ophelia was wandering the hallways by herself, she's always been curious about what lurks behind the locked doors in the castle. While wondering the halls Ophelia heard a bark, her thoughts instantly wondered if there was a dog somewhere. Turning the corner Ophelia saw a big shaggy black dog.

"Hey little guy, are you lost?" Ophelia asked, her voice shaking a bit, the dog wagged it's tail excitedly. "I guess not then, you just wander the halls I'm guessing."

Ophelia stayed talking to the dog for awhile, she didn't know that someone was coming towards her until they spoke up.

"Cute dog, where'd you find it?"

Ophelia jumped from her spot, "Oh it's only you, I found the dog lurking the corridor." She laughed

"You better head inside Phelia, it's getting late; I'll take this dog somewhere safe yeah?" Remus said smiling at her.

Ophelia nodded and got up, dusting off her robes, "Bye Remmy!"

When Ophelia was out of site, Remus indicated the dog to follow him, Remus entered the shrieking shack and the dog transformed into a person.

"Are you stupid Sirius? You could've been seen." Remus hissed at his old mate.

"She's my daughter Remus! I had to see her!" Sirius snapped.

Remus gave Sirius a disapproving look, "You're risking your life seeing her!"

"You have no idea what it's like to not see your daughter in twelve years! Twelve bloody years I haven't seen Ophelia for Remus, so don't you go telling me I'm risking my life, I couldn't care less!" Sirius half yelled.

"That's practically your fault." Remus muttered.

"Excuse me? I'm sure you would've went after a filthy excuse of a wizard, after they killed your best mate if you wasn't in hiding!" Sirius spat.

"James wouldn't have wanted that Sirius, he would've wanted you at home with Ophelia and Seraphina. Seraphina is crazy now Pads, ever since you left, she's gone out of her mind, she's beating up Ophelia, I can tell by how pale and bruised she is." Remus said, a frown visible on his lips.

"You wait til I see that bitch." Sirius growled, "I'll kill her, no one lays a single finger on my child, not even my bloody wife."

"Fred!" Ophelia laughed, "Put me down!"

George snorted at his twin and his new found bestfriend, "I don't think he'll put you down Lia."

"Exactly what Georgie said." Fred replied.

Ophelia groaned, pushing her hair out of her eyes, "I'll hex you."

"You wouldn't." George began

"Because you're a Hufflepuff." Fred finished.

Ophelia scoffed, "Just because I'm in the so called 'Kind house' does not mean I won't hesitate to kick your arses!"

Fred put Opehlia down, "I don't fancy a bloodied up face, I don't think I'd like to die to young as well." Fred laughed.

"I also fancy both my ears, please keep your hexing to a minimum." George teased.

"You both are losers." Ophelia replied

"Only for you White!" They both replied in unison.

Ophelia let out a bark like laugh before following the twins to the deserted corridor where they'd play a nice prank on Filch.

(not edited.)

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile I've been extremely busy! I just wanna say ty so much for the support and I love you all. ❤️

-elizabeth❤️