• twenty two

Nobody knows you,
the way that I
know you.

The champions were going to be announced tonight

The champions were going to be announced tonight. Ophelia wouldn't lie to say that she was nervous, after hearing Cedric talk about putting his name in the goblet, really put Ophelia on edge.

As she sat nervously in the Great Hall, she noticed a Durmstrang sitting alone. Quickly getting up, she made her way towards where he was sitting and stood in front of him, a smile upon her face.

"I noticed you were alone over here, would you like to come sit with me and m friends?" Ophelia asked the boy,

He looked up at her with a smile, "Sure why not," He said to Ophelia, motioning her to lead the way, "I'm Noah by the way, Noah Bentley,"

"Nice to meet you Noah," Ophelia said, sitting down beside Hermione and patting the spot next to her for Noah to sit, "I'm Ophelia White,"

Noah grinned at the girl, earning a glare from the chosen one himself, causing Noah to shrink back into his seat and look directly forward at Dumbledore. Harry had a satisfied smirk upon his face that definitely didn't go un-noticed by Ophelia.

The four sat there quietly waiting for the goblet to spit out the Durmstrang champion. Noah took in a shaking breath, nervous to see which member of his school will get chosen. The goblet began to light up, indicating something was about to happen, everyone was silent as a piece of paper flew out,

"And the champion of Durmstrang is, Viktor Krum," Dumbledore announced,

Durmstrang erupted in cheers for there schoolmate, some clapping him on the back as he got up and made his way towards the trophy room. "And the champion of Beauxbatons is..." Dumbledore grabbed the note that flew from the goblet, "Fleur Delacour,"

This time Beauxbatons erupted into cheers, a couple boys whistling at the French girl as she also made her way towards the Trophy room. The moment Ophelia was waiting for, the Hogwarts champion, she took Harry's hand nervously, scared of who it might be.

"The Hogwarts Champion," Dumbledore stopped for a moment before continuing, "Cedric Diggory,"

Ophelia's face fell into a look of horror, her eyes welling with tears she wouldn't let fall. Harry noticed the look on her face and went to go comfort her until the goblet started lighting up all different colours, shooting two pieces of paper out of it.

"Harry Potter and Ophelia White!" Dumbledore's voice boomed,

Ophelia froze, not being able to move an inch. She didn't put her name into the Goblet, so who did? Was it Harry? No it couldn't be, who wouldn't be able to put his own name in let alone her's. She was confused to say the least.

"Harry, Ophelia go!" Hermione whispered, pushing them forward.

"They're cheats!"

"They're not even 17 yet,"

Ignoring the cuss words people threw at them they kept their heads held high and quickly made their way to the trophy room, not daring to look back.

"Ophelia?" Cedric said, raising an eyebrow,

Ophelia looked up at Cedric, her eyes watering, "Cedric," She breathed out,

"Harry, Ophelia!" Dumbledore yelled, "Did you put your name into the goblet of fire?!"

"No sir!"

"Hah, Thats a good joke,"

Snape sent a cold glare at the girl, "Now isn't the time for sarcasm White,"

"No one asked for your greasy opinion slime boy,"

"Twenty points from Hufflepuff," Snape snarled,

"Twenty points from Snape, because he's still in the friendzone," Ophelia shot back, satisfied at her answer,

Snape went to go take out his wand, but Ophelia was quicker to it, fire lit up in her palms, "Wouldn't do that if I were you, wouldn't want a 13 year old kicking your ass would you Sevy boy?"

(Not edited.)

Noah Bentley "Durmstrang hottie"- Shawn Mendes

Noah Bentley
"Durmstrang hottie"
- Shawn Mendes

A/N: Hey hey hey! I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been so busy with planning my trip to Sydney next week, for a Shawn Mendes concert! I love you all so much thank you for 5k! ❤️

Reaction meme of chapter:

Love you all 3000! ❤️

-elizabeth❤️