• eight

Now I see fire,
inside the mountain,
I see fire, burning
the trees.

Cedric was sat in the Great Hall, thinking about the Hufflepuff girl

Cedric was sat in the Great Hall, thinking about the Hufflepuff girl. Cedric didn't know what feelings he felt towards Ophelia, but he knew they were something strong.

"Cedirc!" Ophelia's voice called out, as she ran through the Great Hall,

Cedric's eyes lit up, a grin made its way upon his face, "Ophelia!" He laughed,

"You seemed a little out of it Cedric," Ophelia said, smiling softly,

Cedric smiled, "I was just thinking," He replied,

"About what?" Ophelia asked,

"Something." Cedric smiled.

Ophelia smiled back at Cedric before looking down at her plate and piling food on to it. Cedric watched Ophelia with admiration, Cedric was then interrupted when someone started calling Ophelia's name.

"Ophelia!" Harry yelled, making his way towards her,

Ophelia looked up, her eyes glistening, "Harry! Come sit!"

Cedric frowned, of course Harry had to be the one to snatch Ophelia off of him, It's always Harry. Cedric started picking at his food, a rush of jealousy taking over, Cedric clenched his fist under the table, his jaw tightening. Ophelia of course didn't miss the way Cedrics body tensed. 

"Alright Cedric?" Ophelia asked, giving Cedric a soft smile,

Cedric nodded, "I'm fine."

Ophelia decided to leave the boy alone for awhile and started up a conversation with Harry,

"I heard you're learning the Patronus charm," Ophelia said, smiling widely,

Harry grinned, "Yep, it'll take some time to get it, but I'm getting there,"

Ophelia nodded, "My mother told me my fathers was a dog,"

"A dog? That seems cool," Harry chuckled,

"I wonder what my Patronus would be," Ophelia grinned,

Harry laughed, "I know!"

"What?" Ophelia asked,

Harry tried holding in his chuckles, "A snail,"

Ophelia's jaw dropped, then all of a sudden her bark like laugh filled the room, Harry's laugh joining in. At that moment it was just Harry and Ophelia, no one else, just the two of them.

"Shit!" Remus yelled, he had dropped his books,

"Language young man," Ophelia responded, walking into his office,

Remus jumped, "You heard nothing, and I'm also older then you Ophelia,"

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "And I'm cooler then you,"

"You wish," Remus replied, "So how's your day going?" He asked,

"Great! I sat with Harry and Cedric during lunch! Harry told me my Patronus would be a snail," Ophelia laughed,

"A snail?" Remus asked,

"Yes a snail," Ophelia replied,

Remus let out a laugh, "So you're talking to Harry now? I bet you'll be over the moon for him soon,"

Ophelia scrunched is her nose, "No thanks, I have my eye on someone,"

"Does that someone happen to be a certain Diggory?" Remus grinned,

Ophelia blushed, "I have no clue what you're talking about, now goodbye!" She laughed before running out of his classroom,

"I could've meant Amos," Remus said to himself, shaking his head smiling.

James was wandering the halls with Fred and George, James may look innocent on the outside, but in the inside he's just a boy wanting to cause mischief.

"Got the potion?" Fred asked his brother,

"Indeed I do, got the camera James?" George asked, turning his head towards the Hufflepuff,

"Indeed I do," James replied,

"Good lets go prank Ron," Fred smirked.

The trio made their way towards the Great Hall, as they sat down James distracted Ron so George could pour in the potion. Ron, who didn't have a clue what was going on, picked up his Gillywater, taking a sip from it and sitting it back down.

Ophelia made her way into the Great Hall, Cedric trailing behind her, "Nice hair Ronald, that colour really brings out your eyes," she called out.

Ron took out the mirror he kept in his pocket, as he looked into the mirror he let out a shriek as he glared at the twins, "I'm going to kill you two,"

Fred and George quickly got up and ran out the hall, taking Ophelia with them. Cedric watched the laugh escape the girls mouth as she ran, he frowned slightly. All Cedric wanted was Ophelia to see him the way he sees her.

(Not edited.)

A/N: Hey hey hey! How is everyone doing? I'm doing great, I can't wait to spice up this book with some drama between Harry, James and Cedric. What I plan on doing is getting Cedric and Phelia together during the GOF then after Cedric dies, Harry will be there to pick up the pieces of her broken heart. James then will start to realise what Ophelia actually means to him.

Anyways, reaction pic of the chapter:

Much love!

-elizabeth❤️