• eighteen

Oh, Ophelia heaven
help the fool who
falls in love.

Oh, Ophelia heaven help the fool who falls in love

Remus held onto the fragile girl tightly . Remus sent a patronus to inform Sirius of what has happened. The Weasley's knew Sirius wasn't a threat now, so if Sirius shows up they'll have to usher the Diggory's out of the tent.

The cup would be starting in two hours, Arthur managed to convince Amos to take Cedric to the field to watch the players warm up. Now that the Diggory's were gone, Remus nodded towards Arthur to send Sirius a patronus telling him it's safe to come.

In less then a minute a pop was heard in the kitchen, Remus looked up, his eyes meeting with Sirius', Sirius looked at the girl in Remus' arms, his little girl. Quickly making his way over to her, Sirius scooped Ophelia up in his arms holding onto her tightly, not wanting the let go of his daughter.

"Can someone explain to me how it started?" Sirius asked, his voice barley above a whisper, afraid he'll wake up the now sleeping girl,

"I-I started it," Harry said, "I said some nasty things,"

Sirius sighed, "What did you say to her Harry?"

"I-I, I told her she was selfish, that no wonder her mother hated her," Harry whispered, not daring to look Sirius in the eyes,

"You did what?!" Remus snapped,

Harry took a step back, "I'm sorry it was an accident! I didn't mean the things I said!" Harry's lip trembled, "I'm sorry!"

"Then why say the words?!" Fred said jumping in, George held onto his brothers back, "Do you understand how afraid she is of her mother?"

"Fred, cut it out," Arthur snapped,

"Remus, take her home," Sirius suddenly said, "Take her home, and please don't let her leave your sight,"

Remus nodded at his best mate before grabbing Ophelia and disapparating out of the tent. Sirius turned his attention towards Harry, a feeling of protectiveness washed over him.

"If I hear you say one more thing to Ophelia, I will have to reconsider my thoughts of you moving in Harry," Sirius warned, turning away from him and disapparating.

Tears streamed down the boys face like a never ending waterfall, why does he have to screw everything up. She willing gave him, her friendship and he blew it, he blew it like he always does. He can never do anything right and it pained him.

Ophelia's hands were shaking, she felt so powerful. Ophelia could only hope it doesn't get worse, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she lost control and hurt someone. Closing her eyes she focused on the fireplace before her, Remus was asleep so she wouldn't have to worry about being caught. Letting the words Harry had said sink in again, the dark features once again crossed over, her eyes glowed a carmine red, fire began to light up her palms.

Calming herself down Ophelia managed to put out the flames. A frown made its way across the young girls face, is there more to these powers? Can they get more powerful? The thoughts ran rapidly through her head. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Ophelia made her way up to her room. Slipping in her pyjamas she untucked her bed and got under the covers.

Shutting her light off, Ophelia looked up at the ceiling hoping tomorrow would be a better day. She wished she had someone to talk to, someone who understood her better then she understood herself. She needed a friend right now, she needed her little brother.

(Not edited.)

A/N: Heyy! Go check out my new book, Lavender! It's a James Potter fanfiction! The prologue up!

I love you all we're almost at 4K can you believe that?!

Reaction meme of the chapter:

That meme makes me crack up, okay bye I love you all 3000!! ❤️❤️❤️

-elizabeth❤️