• forty one

right before I close my
eyes, the only thing that's
on my mind.

The final whistle blew as students boarded the Hogwarts express

The final whistle blew as students boarded the Hogwarts express. Ophelia wasn't so excited for this year, with Voldemort back and the possibility he could find out about the power she held, she was a mess. Ophelia gave Remus a quick hug before running towards the entrance as she searched for James.

"Hello cousin." A familiar voice spoke, this time not as friendly as he used to. Ophelia turned around as she was met with the face of Draco Malfoy and his band of losers. "What?" Ophelia replied coldly, her hands tugging on her bag with a frown.

Draco's familiar smirk traveled up to his lips as he crossed his arms over his chest. "How is your little boyfriend... oh that's right isn't he dead?" Draco said, satisfied when his friends snickered. Ophelia's eyebrow's raised confused with Draco's sudden behaviour.

"Oh, how's Pansy? Are you still leading her on?" Ophelia shot back, watching as Draco's smirk dropped as a dangerous glare took it's place. "Just because Lucius is a deatheater doesn't mean you have to take up his actions." Ophelia hissed before shoving passed him. Ignoring the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes.

Ophelia made her way down the narrow hallway in search of her friends. Just as Ophelia turned the corner of the hallway she bumped straight into a tall, lanky figure. Ophelia looked up to meet their eyes, her jaw dropping as she rubbed her eyes continuously moving her hand up to point at the person. Ophelia was speechless at the sight of this human.

"Ophelia Black." The voice drawled out, a smirk forming along the persons lips. Ophelia gave them a short nod before forming her words. "Atticus Jones." Ophelia replied eyes knitting with confusion. Atticus gave the girl a charming smile before picking up his trunk. "It's been awhile darling." Atticus winked playfully, causing Ophelia wanting to physically throw up.

"What on Merlins beard are you doing here?" Ophelia asked wanting nothing more then to knock him on his ass. Atticus shrugged as he began tugging on the straps of his bag. "Getting an education." Atticus replied boldly, his cocky smirk still plastered along his lips. Ophelia scoffed before grabbing him by his collar. "If I find out you're here because of Seraphina, you're dead." Ophelia hissed viscously before letting go forcefully, nearly knocking the wind out of the poor boy.

Ophelia stalked off to the cabin that located her friends, not intending to slam the door open. James Lupin, Estella Payne, Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley's were startled by the sudden impact of the door. "She's angry." Ron whispered to Harry. Harry looked over at Ron with the roll of his eyes. "Congratulations Ron, for stating the obvious." Harry replied clapping quietly. Ophelia shoved Ron over as she sat between him and Harry with a huff, her hands folding over her chest.

James rubbed at his temples with the shake of his head, not entirely ready for another of Ophelia's dramatic outbursts. "Go on then, spit it out." James urged the girl, only receiving a glare in return. Ophelia sighed, "A boy called Atticus Jones, whom I grew up with is on the train." Ophelia told the group, "And Draco is being an absolute bitch." The girl finished. Estella gave her best friend a soft smile, meanwhile Ron, Harry and James let out a laugh. "Malfoy is always a bitch." James forced out between wheezes, clutching onto the seat for support.

"Starting to agree with you on that." Ophelia grumbled, leaning her head down to rest upon Harry's shoulder. "I'm going to sleep, don't wake me up, if you do I will not hesitate to set you on fire." Ophelia threatened before shutting her eyes, letting sleep overcome her. For the next several hours Ophelia had slept, the group had been talking among themselves, careful not to wake up their friend.

Ophelia woke up to a sudden flick at her ear, Ophelia's eyes snapped open as she noticed Ron beside her. "We're here." Ron said, following Harry, James and Estella out of the compartment. Ophelia grumbled something under her breath before forcing herself out of the train. "Flick my ear again and I will shove that wand up your nose." Ophelia snapped, walking off to the carriages.

The castle was incredibly beautiful of a night, Ophelia admired the way the stars shone brightly around the well lit building. Hogwarts was her home, of course Ophelia knew that. But every year she came back, Ophelia was amazed by how gorgeous the castle got the more she sees it.

Upon everyone's arrival at the Great Hall the sorting ceremony had begun. Many students sorted into their desired houses where they'll learn every area of magic they could possibly know.

Hogwarts was a unique school that brought many people together. Although everyone had their differences, they would all consider Hogwarts their home. Hogwarts was a safe place for anyone, no matter what they desired to be.

this was their,
happy place

(NOT EDITED)

A/N: HELLO HELLO HELLO MY LOVELY PEOPLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NEARLY 130K YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME. I LOVE YOU ALL SO INCREDIBLY MUCH AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE CONSTANT SUPPORT.

REACTION MEME OF CHAPTER

GET A LOAD OF CHAV ROB AHAH 😎

I LOVE YOU ALL 3000!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-elizabeth❤️