•twenty seven

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe,
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches.

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe,I'm shaking falling onto my kneesAnd now that I'm without your kissesI'll be needing stitches

It happened in the matter of seconds. From okay, to not okay. Ripping Cedric off of Noah was harder then she had thought it'd be. Angry tears started to drip viciously down her angelic face, as she screamed at her boyfriend to stop. This was all getting a little to much.

Punch after punch, Noah's face became more beaten, more bruised. Finally pulling Cedric off of Noah, Ophelia pushed the boy into the wall, looking him directly into the eyes. Her eyes swimming with betrayal and hurt.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Ophelia spat, "What has he done to you?!"

Cedric clenched his jaw, "What hasn't he done? Ever since he came to this school Ophelia, he won't stop flirting with you!"

"Are you serious? He's my friend Cedric!" She hissed back at him,

"Friend? I don't think he has just friendship up his kind Ophelia,"

Ophelia shook her head, "Look, don't speak to me until you're over this pathetic little tantrum, goodbye,"

Quickly rushing off, Ophelia took off after Noah. When she finally found him, he was lent against a wall, wiping off the remaining blood dripping from his nose. Upon seeing the site of him, Ophelia frowned. This was all her fault.

"I'm sorry," Ophelia whispered to the beaten up boy,

Noah shrugged, "Don't be, It wasn't you're fault,"

"Technically it is, I could've stopped him,"

"You have yourself a good boyfriend Ophelia," Noah laughed,

"Seriously? He literally nearly destroyed you," Ophelia frowned,

Noah let out a soft laugh, "Regardless of that, He was only protecting you, I find you very attractive Ophelia, and I guess Diggory found that out,"

"I'm sorry he did this to you," Ophelia apologised,

Noah softly smiled at her, "Don't be," He placed his arms on her shoulders, "It isn't your fault,"

Draco absolutely loathed Ophelia being in a foul mood. As she threw insults at him left and right which results in him making sarcastic comments which makes her angrier. Walking down to the dress shop was a challenge as she'd snap at him every time
he spoke.

"Turn that frown upside down Lia, we're getting your glam on," Draco teased, earning a harsh glare from the girl, "Or...not?"

"Let's just get this over with shall we?" Ophelia snapped, "After all, I might have to find a new date,"

Draco raised a brow, "New date? What happened to Diggory?"

"Let's not go there," Ophelia whispered gently, forcing a smile onto her face.