• twenty four

Find someone that loves
you, better than I do,
darling I know.

Find someone that loves you, better than I do, darling I know

Ophelia missed Cedric, she missed Cedric a lot. She missed his laugh, the way his eyes crinkled when he smiled. She just missed him in general, so when she found out about the first task, she was off in a heartbeat to find Cedric.

Seeing him with Cho hurt her of course, but she ignored the feeling of hexing Cho, and continued on with her day. Cedric and Ophelia would throw their occasional glances, but pretend the other didn't exist when walking past each other.

On her way to find Cedric, Ophelia took in a deep breath before continuing on her way. Once she found the boy that made her stomach flip, she started to get nervous. Haven't not speaking to him for months, she was scared of the out come.

"Cedric!" Ophelia called our, causing the boy to turn from his friends to look at her, "Can we talk?"

Cedric nodded, making his way over to the girl, eyebrows raised and confused as to why she was suddenly acting like he now existed in her life.

"What is it?" Cedric asked, slightly annoyed

Ophelia frowned at his attitude, "The first task, its dragons."

"Dragons? You aren't saying this to be a smartass are you, because I'm not going to believe you one bit Ophelia," Cedric hissed, instantly regretting his tone of voice as he noticed how scared Ophelia looked,

"No," Ophelia whispered, "I'm not lying," Her eyes flashed a pale blue, going unnoticed by Cedric, "I've got to go,"

Quickly turning on her heals Ophelia quickly rushed off, a random rush of anger flowing through her body, she didn't know what was happening to her right now, but she was petrified.

"Ophelia wait!" Cedric called out to her, noticing her tense up,

When Ophelia didn't turn around Cedric chased after her, when he caught up to her, Cedric grabbed her arm firmly, spinning her around to face him,

"Ophelia look at me," Cedric pleaded,

"No,"

Cedric lifted up her chin, making her look at him, "Why are you acting strange?"

When Ophelia didn't answer him, Cedric got frustrated.

"Answer me!" He said firmly, making the girl flinch, "Ophelia?"

"Please don't hit me," She begged, tears falling down her delicate face, "Please,"

A look of worry etched upon Cedrics features, as he held Ophelia close to him, "I'm not going to hurt you,"

Cedrics heart broke, upon hearing the cries of Ophelia, he tried everything to cheer her up, but nothing worked. An idea popped into his brain, something he's been meaning to say for awhile, would definitely cheer her up.

"Ophelia," Cedric whispered,

Ophelia looked up at him, watching his eyes twinkle in the sunlight of the astronomy tower, "Yeah?"

"I love you,"

Ophelia's body froze, her mouth dropping and her eyes widening, "You, love me?"

"I should've told you sooner, I never liked Cho, it was just you seemed close with Harry and I got jealous," Cedric admitted

"I love you too," Ophelia whispered,

At this moment Cedric didn't care if anyone saw, as he connected his lips with hers, their mouths moving in sync, Ophelia quickly pulled apart as she remember Cho and Cedric were still together,

"What about Cho? I might not like her Ced, but we can't do this to her," Ophelia said, catching her breath,

"We broke up," Was all that Cedric said before connecting his lips once again with Ophelia's. Ophelia felt complete again, she felt alive now that Cedric was back. Nothing was going to take him away from her, morning at all.

Pulling away Cedric looked Ophelia in the eyes, a goofy grin on his face, "I love you,"

"I love you too,"

(Not edited.)

A/N: CED AND OPHELIA ARE NOW TOGETHER, HARRY AND NOAH WHO? WE DONT KNOW THEM. 🤪😌

ALSO ALMOST AT 7K YAYAYA I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💖💕💓💘💓💖💓😚💓💖💗💐💓💗😍💗💘💓😚💓💓💓💘💗😚💗

Reaction meme of chapter:

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED LOVE YOU ALL 3000!!!! 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-elizabeth❤️