thirty six

Come take my heart of
glass, and give me your
love.

Remus was stunned, as he stood in the one place a small smile lighting up his face

Remus was stunned, as he stood in the one place a small smile lighting up his face. "Adelisa Potter," Remus whispered, shaking his head in disbelief, "I thought you were dead," Remus cried out, wrapping his arms around the female.

"Come on, join the hug Siri," Adelisa laughed softly, motioning her old best friend over. Sirius smiled as he walked over to the pair, joining in on the hug, a couple tears leaving the trio's eyes.

Ophelia studied the trio, eyebrows knitted in confusion, "Hey dad, whose this?" Ophelia asked, crossing her arms over her chest, "Enlighten me,"

Sirius looked over at his daughter, as he pulled away from the hug, "Ophelia, this is your godmother, Adelisa," Sirius announced, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Adelisa's eyes lit up at the young girl before her, quickly rushing over to bring her into a hug, "This is Ophelia?!" Adelisa exclaimed, smiling brightly, "My gosh, you've grown!" Adelisa laughed,

Ophelia raised a brow, "Godmother?" Ophelia asked, looking at her dad with a grin,

"Yes Ophelia, you have a godmother," Sirius laughed, smiling brightly, "This is Harry's aunt," Sirius grinned,

Remus nodded, "That we thought was dead,"

"Quite blunt there Moony," Sirius said, crossing his arms over his chest as he gave Remus a look,

Remus shrugged, wrapping an arm around Adelisa's shoulder, "It's true,"

Ophelia grinned at the women in front of her, then looked at her dad, "I need to tell James about this!" Ophelia giggled as she rushed off to her room.

"Tell Mr Taylor I said hello," Remus called out to the girl as she rushed up the stairs,

Adelisa stayed quiet for the remainder of the day, which caused Remus to worry about the girl. Remus looked up at the girl from his spot on the couch, arms crossed over his chest. Sirius backed out of the room quietly as he raced up stairs to his daughter's room, not wanting to get into the middle of this.

Remus sighed, rubbing his temples, "What's wrong?" He asked the female, "You've been quiet all day,"

"Nothing, just something you said earlier," Adelisa said, staring into space, "It's got me thinking,"

Remus patted the seat beside him, giving the girl a soft smile, "What's on your mind?"

Adelisa sighed as she sat down, "I guess I need to be honest with you,"

"Honest with me?" Remus questioned, raising a brow in confusion,

"You have a son," Adelisa blurted out, quickly slapping a hand over her mouth as Remus' face paled,

Remus' eyes widened, "Stop messing with me Adelisa,"

Adelisa smiled sadly, "I wish I was messing with you Remus," She said, twiddling with her thumbs, "The reason why I left wasn't only because of the war,"

"You left because you were pregnant?" Remus asked, shaking his head in disgust, "You left because your were scared of raising a child around me, is that right?"

Adelisa shook her head, "Of course not!" The girl defended,

"Why else would you leave Adelisa?" Remus snapped, tears brimming at his eyes, "You didn't even say goodbye to James or Lily!"

"Because I was scared Remus!" Adelisa cried out, "I was scared of what you'd think! I didn't care about you being a werewolf! What I cared about was you, I didn't want you to worry about having a child!"

Remus scoffed, "So where is he now?" He asked, getting up from his chair as he paced the room,

"He was adopted by a family," Adelisa told him, pulling at her sleeves, "The Taylor's,"

Remus' thought for a hard second, "The Taylor's, James Taylor? James Taylor?!" Remus exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock, "Our son is James Taylor?"

Adelisa nodded, stray tears falling down her face, "Yes," She whispered, "When I found out James passed, the name just came instantly, I wanted to name him after his uncle," Adelisa said,

"I need time Adelisa," Remus said, shaking his head, "I need time to process this,"

Adelisa nodded sadly, "Take the time you need Remus," Adelisa sighed, getting up from her seat, "I really am sorry,"

Remus shook his head, "Sorry won't fix this," He stated before leaving the room, pushing past Sirius on his way up the stairs,

"I was claimed godfather right?" Sirius asked, walking into the lounge room as he leaned up against the door frame,

"Piss off Padfoot,"

(Not edited.)

A\N: IM BACK MY CHILDREN AYE AYE I MISSED YOU ALL, HOLY CRAP YA'LL WILD WITH THE READS LOVE YAHHH

REACTION MEME OF CHAPTER:

ADAM DRIVER IS BAE CANT CHANGE MY MINDDDDD

LOVE YOU ALL 3000!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-elizabeth❤️