•forty two

she's a, she's a lady and
i am just a line without
a hook.

"I'm telling you Hermione, she's literally a frog!" The voice of Ophelia Black had exclaimed

"I'm telling you Hermione, she's literally a frog!" The voice of Ophelia Black had exclaimed. Hermione Granger laughed at the choice of words her friend had used. "Ophelia as much as I agree, you can't say that in public." Hermione giggled as the pair made their way down the hall.

Hogwarts had been utterly miserable after the arrival of Dolores Umbridge had been announced. Ophelia absolutely loathed the lady, and was convinced she should be locked up in Azkaban. It wasn't hard to see how messed up the lady in pink really was.

"It's like Seraphina if she were to wear pink." Ophelia said, knitting her eyebrows together in disgust. Ron Weasley let out a snort, as he shook his head. "So James, Harry how does it feel being related?" Ophelia asked with a kind smile.

James shrugged as he looked at Harry, "Like we're related. Anyways, has anyone noticed the chemistry between Deans and Seamus?" James asked the group. Harry nodded along with Hermione, "I mean who hasn't?" Hermione replied with a grin, "They're definitely soulmates." Estella finished.

"They both deserve each other." Ophelia added, smiling softly. "After all, they have stuck with each other for years." Ophelia grinned. Harry smiled back at Ophelia, taking in her features as the group continued their conversation.

Hermione studied the pair knowingly, a wide smile forming on her face as she poked James in the ribs, earning a small shriek in return. "Merlin Hermione." James cried out dramatically. Hermione rolled her eyes as she pointing at both Harry and Ophelia.

"Girl you're just noticing this? I've been following them before deadric," James replied putting a hand in Hermione's face. "Keep up with the times," He said sassily. Hermione only shook her head and let out a laugh.

Ophelia sighed as she lied down, her head in Harry's lap. Harry smile down at the girl, running a hand through her hair. "It's my dads birthday soon." Ophelia pointed out to everyone. "I want to buy him a ring with myself, James and Remus' initials in graved on it."

"That's a beautiful idea." Estella smiled at Ophelia. Ophelia looked up at Harry, noticing the small smile on his face. "I love the idea." Harry responded to Ophelia. Ophelia grinned up at him. "I think he'd love that." Harry finished smiling down at her.

After awhile the girls headed back up to the castle claiming they had to study for their O.W.L.S. When in reality the boys knew it was to gossip in their dorms. Although it was quite chilly outside, the boys were rather fine with spending some time out in the cold weather before the snow would arrive.

"So Ophelia, aye Harry," James smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "When are you going to tell her?" James finished. Harry shrugged looking over at his cousin, "After I tell Pucey about your obsession with him." Harry teased, earning a glare from James. "You wouldn't dare." James threatened.

"Good now be quiet." Harry joked, stealing one of Ron's pumpkin pasties. Ron smacked Harry across the head before stealing it back. "S'mine." Ron said through a mouth full of food. James leaned back against the tree they were sitting next to. "Well now that pretty boy is gone, you have a chance with her Harry." James spoke up again.

Harry shook his head, letting out a short sigh. "I can't, she's only just gotten over Cedric." Harry replied, respecting that Ophelia needed time to heal. James frowned, "Well lets not get sappy here. Diggory was a musty bitch anyways, had a brain the size of a gold fish." James huffed.

"And the arrogance of his father." Ron added, earning a high-five from James. "Oh come on Harry! Diggory was nothing special, he cheated on Ophelia twice, she deserves someone good." James practically yelled. Harry still shook his head.

"No." Harry said rather bluntly, playing with a piece of grass he had picked up from the frosted ground. James wanted nothing more then to slap his cousin right across the head at his stupidity. "Seriousl-" Harry began but was cut off by James, "Siriusly." James smirked letting of a laugh.

Harry narrowed his eyes in a threatening manner. "Shut up before I tell your mother." Harry snapped, flipping off James. James scoffed as he slapped Harry up the side of the head. Ron got up as he brushed off his robes with a grin. "Come on you lot, we'll be late to dinner!" Ron exclaimed as he ran off up the hill.

Harry and James let out a short laugh as their friend ran off, that's when their laughter grew louder as they heard a thump in the grass followed by a squeal from Ron. "M' okay!" Ron called out before running off into the castle gates.

James and Harry couldn't control their snickers as they followed slowly behind Ron, the image of their best mate falling replaying in their heads as they continued to laugh. Their laughter didn't die down as the pair entered the Great Hall. Ophelia couldn't wipe the grin off her face as she watched Harry and James get along just how their fathers used too.

things were only getting good
before the big storm...

(Not edited.)

A/N: HELLO IM BACK AFTER A LONG WELL NEEDED BREAK. I GRADUATED HIGH-SCHOOL RECENTLY AND NOW IM GETTING PREPARED FOR COLLEGE!! THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 162K YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS!! AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME ACHIEVE MY DREAMS!!

REACTION MEME OF CHAPTER:
TW: ED SHEERAN 😧

PLEASE DONT COME FOR ME, I LOVE ED WITH MY WHOLE HEART THE MEMES JUST MAKE ME LAUGH SOMETIMES 😭

I LOVE YOU ALL 3000!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-elizabeth❤️