• nineteen

You're like the love of
my dreams, but better
you're real.

 The compartments were filled with beaming kids, eager to start a new year at Hogwarts

The compartments were filled with beaming kids, eager to start a new year at Hogwarts. Ophelia pushed through the crowded train, in search of her friends. She wasn't going to accept Harry's apology any soon, the comment he made really hurt her.

As she made her way down the corridor, Ophelia saw Cedric sitting with Cho, a frown made its way upon her face. With a sigh Ophelia just pushed her way through until she reached the Slytherin compartment. She spotted Draco sitting with his band of baboons and made her way over, shoving Pansy away in the process so she could take the spot next to him.

Pansy gave Ophelia a nasty glare, that definitely didn't go missed by Draco as he glared at the Slytherin girl. In defeat Pansy walked away, leaving them in peace.

"How was your summer?" Draco asked, putting an arm around his cousin's shoulder.

Ophelia sighed, "Interesting,"

"Just interesting? No details?" Draco teased, ruffling her hair,

"I'll give details if these losers go," Ophelia said, Draco gave Crabbe and Goyle a look, before they walked out rather quickly.

Ophelia took a death breathe, her hands shaking, "I discovered these powers," She began, Draco gave her an odd look, "Harry said something rather nasty, I got angry and I guess it got out of control. Flames erupted out of my palms Draco! What is wrong with me," she cried,

Draco pulled the girl into his embrace, rubbing her back, "Ophelia, there is nothing wrong with you, you're unique,"

Wiping her tears the girl stood up, "I'm going to find Cedric," She informed the boy,

Draco nodded, "Stay safe,"

Ophelia grinned at him before waking out of the compartment and making her way towards Cedric's, once the Hufflepuff girl reached where Cedric said, she looked into the compartment only to be met with heartbreak.

Cedric Diggory was snogging Cho Chang. Ophelia felt foolish for believe she actually stood a chance with Cedric, quickly turning away she strode off, a stray tear falling from her eye before whipping it furiously.

She felt pathetic, she felt worthless. She gets good things in her life and they leave. Quickly walking through the corridor she found James in a compartment. Ophelia pulled open the door and sat down, holding back the tears threatening to escape her eyes.

James' face had a visible worried look, he didn't hesitate bringing the Fragile girl into his arms, "Hey, whats wrong?" He whispered,

"I was so stupid, I fell for his charm believing he liked me back. But no, I caught him James," Ophelia cried, "I caught him snogging Cho, and I feel so pathetic crying over this,"

James sighed, "Don't feel pathetic Philly. It's his loss, in my opinion you're too good for him anyways,"

Ophelia let out a laugh, "Damn right I am, you know James, I have something up my sleeve," She smirked,

"And what is that?" James asked,

"I hope he likes supporting bright pink hair,"

Ophelia and James made their way to the Hufflepuff table together, ready for the welcoming feast to begin. Cedric went to go make his way over to her, but the girl sent him a glare that made him turn away.

James let out a snort, a snort that wasn't missed by Cedric. This caused Ophelia to also let out a laugh, a laugh similar to her fathers. Ophelia noticed how Cedric's jaw clenched, she nudged James pointing it out.

"Golden boy looks a bit upset," James snorted,

Ophelia nodded laughing, "Oi, Diggory, hows Chang?"

Cedric turned to look at Ophelia, a frown etched upon his face, "She's fine, why do you ask?"

"Maybe next time you should close the blinds," James joked,

Cedric glared at the boy, "What do you mean?"

"What James means is, next time you go to snog her, please remember people are going to walk past the compartment," Ophelia chimed in,

"You saw that?" Cedric asked,

Ophelia nodded, "Indeed I did, I hope you enjoy your time with her, while your relationship last,"

"Ophelia, can you just hear me out, please?" Cedric begged,

"No she can't, she can't speak fluent bullshit," James shrugged,

(Not edited.)

A/N: Hey! Almost at 4K can you believe that! We literally only hit 3K, two weeks ago! Thank you all so much for supporting my writing! 🥰❤️

Reaction meme of the chapter:

Just kidding it isn't a reaction meme today, is a beautiful picture of these four studs!

I love you all 3000! ❤️

-elizabeth❤️