• thirteen

Can we fall, one more time,
stop the tape and rewind.

Ophelia clamped her trunk shut after a long school year

Ophelia clamped her trunk shut after a long school year. She was so excited to spend summer break at Remus' house, Remus was like a second father to Ophelia and she appreciates everything he has done for her.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked, a smile on his face,

Ophelia looked over towards Cedric, "Not quite,"

Harry watched as Ophelia walked towards the Hufflepuff boy, he watched as Ophelia gave him a tight hug, he watched as Cedric kissed her cheek. It hurt Harry a lot to see the girl he liked with another boy, especially hogwarts golden boy.

After Ophelia said her goodbyes to Cedric she saw Harry standing by himself as Hermione and Ron left in the carriage before then, a frown etched upon his face. Ophelia gave the boy a smile before walking over to him.

"Have you seen James?" She asked Harry with a sad smile,

Harry shook his head, "No I haven't, maybe we can catch him on the train,"

Ophelia nodded before entering the carriage, the ride to the train station was silent, not a single word spoken. As the carriage stopped Ophelia climbed out searching for James, she wanted to apologise before he left.

"James!" Ophelia called out to the boy, James diverted his gaze towards the girl, a frown making its way in his face,

"Ophelia? What makes you decide to speak with me after two months?" James scoffed, he was upset, he missed talking to his bestfriend,

"I'm sorry, I really am! I missed you James," Ophelia said, bringing James into a tight hug, "Stay safe these holidays yeah?"

James nodded, a wide grin on his face, "You know, I'll see you at the platform before I leave, I promise!"

"You better! See you soon loser!" Ophelia laughed,

"Fight me!" James said, as he walked off laughing.

Ophelia was sat next to Harry, she was more interest with the scenery then her own friends. Growing up Ophelia never spent much time outside, unless she was at the Malfoy's, Ophelia shared a special bond with Draco, a bond that could never be broken. Ophelia's biggest fear is losing the ones she loves, Ophelia losing Draco would be like taking away Fred from George.

Ophelia was scared to death that her mother would be at the platform. She didn't inform her mother she'd be going home with Remus. Seraphina wouldn't care at all to be honest, she's left her daughter at the station countless of times.

"Ophelia?" Harry whispered, interrupting Ophelia from her thoughts,

Ophelia turned her head towards Harry, "Yes?"

"Are you okay? You seem upset." He asked, concern filling his green eyes.

Ophelia nodded, "Yeah," there was a pause for a moment, "Everything's fine,"

Harry not buying a word Ophelia just said, shook his head and then continued to talking with Ron. Ophelia bought her jacket up to her face, covering her eyes, she hoped it looked like she was sleeping, when in reality she was crying.

Ophelia let the tears fall, she was so fragile a single word could break her. She was scared for her future, she was so petrified of the outcome. Ophelia could only hope her mother would soon be gone.

Cedric walking past the cabin, noticed Ophelia slumped against the train window and her hooded jacket over her face. He knew something was wrong with the girl, after all he spent the past year with her.

Cedric got the attention of Harry and pointed towards Ophelia. Harry nodded a thanks to Cedric before taking Ophelia's hand into his. Harry rubbed calming circles on her back, whispering to her, he'll stick by her side through everything.

Harry knew he was only thirteen, but dear Merlin, he loved this girl so much, all he wants to ever do is protect her.

(Not edited)

A/N: Sorry I've been so inactive! I've been busy Jsjs, I love you all so much! We're nearly at 2k reads! Gather all your friends and help me reach my goal!!

I love you all 3000!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reaction meme of the chapter:

I LOVE YA'll!!!

-elizabeth❤️