Training Day

I paced around the management's lobby and waited for someone to come get me. I wore a Chanel dress, with nude pumps and my hair out in curls. I checked my watch for the time.

"Damn." I sighed. I thought I was on time- why were they taking forever? I sat and waited some more.

I opened up my bag and took out my phone and looked at a text from Tegan.

It read: "Goodmorning, sis. Kick ass in training. call me when you out , fatass." I smiled and responded.

"Ms. Jacobs?" I heard a hefty voice say.

" Yes, that's me." I stood up and adjusted my dress.

"Gorgeous young lady, I'm Chris. Nice to meet you. Follow me." He held out his hand.

He was well dressed, bald with green eyes and light skinned- Probably in his early thirties.

"Will I be working for you?" I asked following after him.

"As much as I would like that, no... You will be working with Aug. I hope you have a shit load of patience." Chris shook his head.

"Aug..? Odd name." I spoke.

"I find it crazy that you're not losing it right now." He said.

"What-Why would I be?" I said completely lost. He laughed and shook his head.

"Oh boy." he said.

We went upstairs and there were many doors and rooms.

I saw other assistants and interns zipping through the vicinity.

"Is that her?" I heard one whisper.

I shook it off and kept up with Chris.

"Hey, Chris? I don't see what the hoopla is about." I tapped him.

We reached a door.

"The 'hoopla' is over you working with...him." He opened the door.

I heard a familiar voice singing a familiar song.

You got it girl, you got it girlllll, but you know I can't stay right? Now baby, all I want is you. So what you tryna do? pop a couple bands with a nigga like me? Nothin ain't the same with a nigga like me, you used to them? But ain't no lovin me. I hear what you was sayin- and girl it's clear to see-

No Love?

I peeked in to see August Alsina himself singing to a broad in a tight short dress with stripper heels on.

"Knock knock-" Chris said.

August turned to us with a look of aggravation on his face.

"Who is this- you gon have to get out miss." Chris dismissed the hoe. She rolled her eyes.

"Ima call you later. Iight? " August assured her with his thick southern accent.

She smiled up at him and sashayed out,  not before giving Chris and I the stank eye.

"What I tell you about having them dirty bitches in here, August? We tryna run a fuckin business. You know them hoes don't want you for your voice. " Chris bluntly said.

"Manee, kill all that noise. I know they tryna use me- but shit, I'm usin them too. For that pussy. You all like, you don't want no bitches in here, so who this ?" he looked at me.

"There's a fine line between a dirty bitch and a young lady. This is Kamille Jacobs...she's your new assistant. Have some respect- she was brave enough to deal with you, so don't run her off." Chris playfully punched his arm.

"Did she know who she was getting involved with?" Aug stood up and walked over to examine me.

"Ima leave you two to get to know eachother. I'll be back in a few. Be careful... He's not an easy one." Chris reassured me.

I nodded and looked back at August who was now hovering over me looking down at me.

" You legal , baby?" He bit his lip. I scooted back in the computer chair and stood on my heels.

"I got this job right? And the name is Kamille." I held out my hand for him to shake.

He shook it.

"Okay so uh...where we gon do this? Bathroom? Here? But you can't be too loud." He started to put his hands around my waist.

"Woah... Slow ya role lightskin... What the hell you think this is?" I backed up.

"You know you want me... C'mon, I fuck all my female assistants." He got closer.

"Back up! I'm not no thot, Mr. Alsina. This is strictly business." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Awwwhh ... I'm just fuckin witchu, you ain't even my type. I like my bitches... Thinner." He squinted at my body.

I laughed.

"Good, cause I like my niggas... Cuter." I took a shot at his pride.

"Ha! You must not know... Where you from chunky monkey?" He asked scrolling through his phone.

I knew he wasn't paying attention when I said China and he responded with "Oh, you nearby."

Maybe he was just dumb.
As cute as his tall ass was, he hasn't said anything intelligent since I got here.

I shook my head.

"So.. what would you like me to do Mr.Alsina?" I sat across from him.

"Call me August or Aug. fuck I look like?" He abruptly said.

"You could start by opening up these fan mails and packages." Chris walked in with two big boxes.

I helped him.

"Oh, shit." I slipped up at the heaviness of one box.

"They love them some August. I don't know why." Chris threw a box at Aug.

"Cause I gotta big ass dick and I'm tatted." He said looking at me like I just made that remark.

Chris just gave August a disgusted look and walked out.

I started to open the boxes as August sang another song that wasn't even his. "If I Ever Fall In Love" by Shai.
That was my shit!

I went through the gifts and letters to sort them out as he sung the tune. I couldn't help but sway my hips.

AUGUST

Kamille was HELLA fine .

I was lying through my fuckin teeth when I said she wasn't my type. Baby was stacked like a Big Mac. Thicker Than A Snicker. Had Mo Thighs Than Popeyes.

She had a nigga starving!

To top it off, she had a beautiful face and deep dimples I could crip walk in. Man listen, I know she my assistant and all- but Kamille can get it whenever she want it, with her chunky ass.

I always did like my girls plump and feisty. They more fun. But you heard the lady, strictly business.

...For now.