Tables Turn.

AUGUST

It's all bad y'all... it's all bad.

Shorty meant every word she said. Kamille ain't fuckin with me like that, no more. No text backs- no calls, no cute messages, damn I miss her. I haven't seen in her days. Do I regret still fucking with Nicki after I had gotten close with Kami? hell yeah. I don't know what it was, Nicki's pussy was never allat anyways.

I sat on my patio and lit up. I had called Breezy over so a nigga could vent. I hired a maid for the week, since Kamille said she wasn't doing personal assisting anymore, just paper work. I got me a old maid, they clean and handle shit better. Netty, was her name. I was real respectful to Netty, cause she was someone's momma and grandmama, plus she was hella cool. She treated me like family and I did her the same.

"I don't know why y'all young niggas like smoking that shit! it pollutes ya brain." Netty came out to the patio with Breezy. I gave him a pound and laughed at Netty. "It relaxes me, Netty." I looked up at her with low eyes. She nudged me and walked out, closing the sliding doors behind her. Breezy took the blunt and smoked too. "Skunk? Oh, this some good shit. I need to get at your connect. But wassup bro? where's Kamille fine ass?" he asked. "She ain't bangin with me no more, homie. I got caught up." I shook my head. "WHAT?! with who , nigga? who did you allow to fuck shit up between you and that picture of perfection? You-stupid -ass -nigga!" Breezy overreacted and he was hyped up. I gave him a look that answered his question. "Oh no...ewww. My nigga, is you deadass? Camel Toe Queen?! you real fucked up, my man." He said takin an even stronger pull, as if I just stressed him out . I shook my head. "I understand you was fuckin with Nicki for a minute, but you couldn't give it up? for a decent female, my nigga? for once I could say you was messing with a legit bad bitch. shorty had goals in life, too! I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to think you can't leave low life bitches alone. You got a thing for wack bitches." he told me off. I snatched my spliff back. Nigga wasn't finna check me with MY blunt in his hand. "Nah ... believe it or not, I was feeling Kami. A whole lot... shorty even got the tongue game." I raised my brow at Breezy. "You ate her, kit kat bro? how was it? how'd it look? how'd it taste? I bet she taste like jolly ranchers...sexy ass." He started to lust after her. "Nigga, you best to relax yo ass." I warned. "Mannn, look. All I'm saying is- you want that back? get that back! a brotha like you got wild charm, so it shouldn't be hard to pull baby girl back in to the Alsina web. Shit, and if you ate it right, she'll be missing you anyways." He shrugged. "I feel you bro, but how do I go about it? How do I get her attention? as of now, she really don't want shit to do with me." I confessed. "Leave her alone. Don't chase. She'll double back soon enough. Thats what I do with Karreuche, She already know what it is, but Kamille, don't. You gotta let her ass know, you don't need her. Guy Code." I could tell the high was getting to him. I ain't think I could just leave her alone like that...She was too much of a good girl. "Right, " I spoke passing the blunt. "One question, though... was the pussy worth losing Kamille?" Breezy asked. "I said it before , and I'll say it again. Nigga, hell no. I wish I never did it." I spoke. "So what you gon do about barbie, now?" He asked. "Gotta let that go, and focus on what I really want." I nodded. "No doubt... but remember, you gotta be lowkey and play smart, August. Shorty still ya assistant. So, don't get caught slippin."

KAMILLE

"Wassup, Julian ?" I looked up at Markell's friend who had stopped me in the hallway. "You lookin nice today, ma." he flashed a smile. I rolled my eyes. "Boy, what you want?!" I asked. "I'm tryna take ya lil conceited ass out to eat . Waddup?" he shrugged. "You Kell friend ... and you know he and I are messing around. Why you checkin for me?" I checked him. "y'all not going out yet, but- until then.... you fair game, ma." He smirked. "Julian, I got enough wack niggas in my ear, as it is. Take yo simple ass, on." I fanned him away. "Now ima wack nigga? Baby girl, please understand you ain't shit. I was just tryna fuck ya fat ass. You all stuck up, like you a somebody round here. Bitch, please." He spat. "You dirty, black ass, set trippin' teeth, ass nigga... You got a shit load of balls, you know that? nigga, I can end you . I may be fat, but you just showed the most interest in me , up until I dubbed ya shit! you a salty lil ugly nigga. Get the fuck out my face. ima tell Markell on ya ass too." I read the shit out of him. "Suck my dick!" he hissed and with that , I popped him in his mouth with a right hook, then a left. He had me fucked up, that disrespectful shit.... I dont play that. Markell came running down the hall just in time "Yo, what the fuck is up?" he asked me , holding his "mans" back. "He told me to suck his lil stank dick. he mad cuz I ain't wanna talk to his dusty ass!!" I snapped. "Fuck you, you obese bitch! that's why you ugly anyways." he said. "My nigga, watch your mouth." Markell sided with me. "Man, you gon defend this bitch over me?! I thought you was supposed to be my mans!" Julian beamed. "Right, like you wasn't just tryna talk to my shorty. You better go head." Markell put his arm around me. "I see how it is," Julian nodded and walked off. "You good, ma?" Markell looked at me, "Yeah, bae. Thanks for the help." I smiled at him. "Anything for you.You know I hold weight in this school, hun. " He gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Where you headed?" he asked. "Work, I got some shit to do." I said. "What time you get out?" he asked. "I'm not sure, why wassup?" I adjusted my bracelet. "Just wanted to take you out...but we'll see, if you get out at a decent time." he cupped my chin. "Yes, love." I puckered up my lips at him. He gave me a kiss and then squeezed my butt. I pushed him away. "Hands to yourself." I stuck my tongue out at him.