Par-tayyy

"I don't know why bitches love him. He's a dickhead. It's clear to see that shit." Markell talked about August.

He was right.

I shook my head.

"I wanted to be with you today, and this Alsina nigga gon make you go to his party. D-does this nigga know you a freshman in college?!" Markell grew irate.

I nodded.

"Yo.. when will it just be us ?" He calmed down and cupped my chin.

"Soon love..." I smiled up at him.

Markell and I had started messing around and it was evident that Aug was getting under his skin already.

As if thought up, the devil himself began ringin my line.

"Yes, Aug?" I picked up the phone.

"Where you at? You gettin ready?" He asked.

"I'm about to drive over now, what's the rush? - it's only 10." I asked.

"Did I ask you the time? we got shit to go over and I gotta see how you dressed. Bring ya big ass. You got clothes to spend the night, right?" he asked.

"Shit!" I cursed out loud. I totally forgot I had to stay the night.

Markell looked at me.

"Wassup?" he asked.

"Who's voice is that? Look, I don't got time for you to be slidin off, hurry up and make it here before you're  replaced. That goes for your job too." Aug hung up.

I sucked my teeth.

"I hate him." I looked at my phone and shook my head.

"He's making me stay the night." I said without making eye contact.

"No. Tell him no. You can't do that." Markell got rough.

"I can't , Kell. This is my job. I have to."

I adjusted my kimono over my dress.

"Well  you look gorgeous, baby girl. If I ain't know better, I'd think August always wants you around cause he feelin you." Markell wrapped his arms around my waist.

I shook my head.

"Impossible. not with the way he treats me. Hell nah." I said.

"Good, so now I can have all of this to my self. You look so good when you dress girly. you look good either way, but I can get used to this. These heels...you better work." Markell smiled exposing those deep dimples.

"Shut up!  I'm about to bounce - the world's worst boss is threatening to fire me. So I'll text you, boo. " I looked in his dark brown eyes.

"Okay, c'mon I'll walk you to ya car... Im telling you don't let none of these niggas touch you!" He said opening the door for me and walking me to my Lambo.

"I wont... thanks Kell, ima call you when I get a chance." I smiled at him.

"Can I get a kiss, ma?" He inched closer to my face.

Of course I wanted to kiss them nice ass lips, but was I going to? Nigga nah. not yet.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Bye, baby." I hopped into my whip.

"You play all day. Have fun. but not too much though." He dimmed his eyes at me.

I blew him a kiss and pulled off.

I adjusted my kinky hair and outfit before I knocked on August's door.