Its My Birthday, I Could Cry If I Want To

"In a real life wi nuh poppy show
Nothing cyaa work suh wi daddy go
Pose like you a play domino
Wooy baby mi a wine slow
And a wait fi the long thing go below
Yea mi don't come fast if you never know
A nuh you a the bad bwoy Trevor though
Caw mi always high suh mi never know
Now babyyy-"
I was having the major whining session to "Conjugal visit" by Vybz Kartel and Spice when my phone started to ring. "Fuck!" I cursed out loud. Whoever it was, they was fucking up my favorite song and my hip movement. I lowered the music and picked up. "Hello?"
"Kamille, is this you?"
"Wait let me check, yeah. I think so."
"It's Chris... Aug's manager. Remember me?"
"You fired me, how could I forget you?"
"Yeah, yeah, don't remind me. Swing by the office today, I have some great news for you. Oh! And come dressed like you're ready for work."
"Wait a minute- so does that mean-"
"See you when you get here miss Jacobs."
Chris hung up.
"Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I was so excited. Today was my birthday and my first gift was getting my job as an assistant back. I was amped.

Baby, I'm finally 19! I checked my light and natural make up in my rear view and I was looking stunning. I couldn't wait to get to the headquarters. I was speeding like Omarion, hoping the Feds wouldn't blow me today. Shit, it's my muthafuckin birthday. I speed if I want to.
I walked into the building and greeted everyone then I was taken into Chris's office. It took some time for him to come, but he did. "Still as gorgeous as can be! These are for you, happy birthday!" Chris said handing me some beautiful roses. "You remembered! Thanks, Chris." I smiled giving him a warm hug. "Of course... have a seat, I wanted to discuss a possible come back with you. Your return is in high demand. You were one of the best assistants we've had and you got the job done despite y'all having a long... spicy... affair. Where do you guys stand now?" He asked. "We need to find common ground... but we'll be fine. So you're saying that you want to re-hire me?" I asked flipping my hair. "Yes... we need you. You're good for business. So whatcha say?" Chris batted his green eyes at me. "Is August aware of this?" I asked out of precaution. "I call the shots... not him. Now, is that a yes?" He asked. "You bet your yellow ass, it is." I laughed as I shook Chris's hand. "Very well- hello? Yeah I'm in my office... well- I'm sending someone now. Yeah. Shut yo ass up. Okay, bye!" Chris said hanging up his phone. "I need you to go down to your office. Welcome back." Chris shot me a killer smile. "Thanks." I said getting up and walking out.
I got to my office and slowly opened the door. "Hello...?" I quietly spoke. No one answered. I went in and there was nothing but my old supplies and shit. They kept my room the same. It was literally untouched. I sat in my rolling chair and crossed my legs. I took out my phone to call and ask Chris why I was sent down, when the door opened and in walked Aug.
I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "August..." I began. "I just want you back, Kamille. Fuck all the bullshit and apologies. I just want us-Can I have that?" He cut me off. I walked over to him and rested my head on his chest. "You're not mad at me?" I asked. "Love overpowers hate, baby girl." Aug said picking my chin up so he could look me in the eyes. "I just wanna hear you say you love me, again." I spoke. "Kamille...I.... Kamille... Kamille..." "- Kamille wake up...Kamille getcho fat ass up! Ya party starts in 2 hours! You need to fix yaself." Tegan's voice terribly interrupted my dream. "Urrrgghhhhh!" I grunted into my pillow. "Yeah, yeah. Getcho ass up." Tegan said walking out of my room. "All I needed was 10 more seconds..." I said as I abruptly got up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was 11:30pm and I was about to step foot into one of the biggest parties to ever occur In the Lewis Mansion upstate. I hopped out of Tegan's Ferrari and he came out shortly after I did. I looked up at the mansion in amazement. "You nervous?" He asked as he moved my hair out of my face. "Kind of... will Aug be in there? " I asked. "Doubt it, he hasn't returned my calls so, fuck it." Tegan shrugged. "He's probably mad at me..." I bit my lip. " Listen, Kami... You're 19 now... it's time for you to worry about yaself - you hear that music? You see them lights? That's all for you, baby sis. I know you in love with this cat but fuck him! It's your party... and it's time for you to turn the fuck up! Now, is you ready?!" Tegan asked looking at me. "Wait...How do I look?" I asked taking a step back. "You look perfect, Kamille. Absolutely gorgeous." Tegan complimented my custom made Black and gold Armani Exchange gown with my Gold Louboutin's. I flipped my straightened hair over my shoulders and let it fall down my back. I adjusted my finger rings and reached to grab Tegan's hand. "You and them long ass Rihanna nails." He said insulting me. "You can die out here, tonight. Don't play with me." I spoke as I nudged him. "Iight... let's do this, birthday girl." Tegan shot me a bright smile and tightened his grip as we walked in together.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"The birthday girl is here and she is looking too bomb! I think Osama just stepped into the building y'all!" The DJ said sounding hella corny.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAMILLE!"
Everyone yelled at once as I looked down at all of them from the upper balcony. The DJ gave me his mic and told me to speak. "Look at all of you... I'm soo happy you guys made it. As y'all know the past months has been crazy for me and I just want y'all to know I'm leaving that all behind because I'm no longer 18 and I'm working on becoming a better person. I appreciate you all, and I want you guys to party till y'all can't party no more! Drink, smoke, and make mistakes! Fuck it, my night Is your night! It's my muthafuckin birthday!! Let the turn up begin! DJ, do what you do best !" I yelled with excitement. "Post To Be" by Omarion, Breezy, and Jhene Aiko was on full blast. That was my shit.
I went downstairs to greet my guests then I finally spotted Karrueche.
"Ohhh baby you look so beautiful !!" She said . "So do you! Aww, you lost the baby weight so fast ! Where's Londyn?" I beamed . "She's with my moms for a few days. Where's the giraffe?" she asked referring to Aug. "I was hoping you knew.." I looked down. "You had an epiphany, huh?" She asked. "I just... really miss him. He could've atleast showed up to wish me a happy birthday, then leave if he's that mad at me." I said throwing back a shot of Patron. "Oh about what Markell did? Girl, I don't see why he playing, y'all both single because y'all wanna be with eachother. I swear you two are the most complicated couple I've ever ran into. Confused motherfuckas..." Karrueche spoke as she took a hit from someone's blunt.
"Your gifts are all upstairs in one room... I don't know how you gon get all that shit in the car but you on ya own. Wassup Kay? You lookin good." Tegan came over. "Hey T, you looking nice yourself." Karrueche fanned herself. "Your girlfriend is over there, Tigga. Don't fuck up." I said in his ear. He laughed and walked away but not before winking at Karrueche. "Your brother is too fine. Let Chris act the fuck up." She smirked. "Yeah, I'll let you tell it-"Happy birthday, Kamille." I was interrupted by a familiar voice. I turned to see Nicki herself standing there in a long white dress with a gift in her hand...she looked nice. "Why are you here?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "We don't gotta be beefin. We were cool once upon a time! I need you to forgive me. I heard ya lil speech about leaving everything in the past. Can we do that? I miss our friendship and I just want us to be cordial. I'm sorry I didn't know you and aug were fuckin around- had you told me, I would've stopped doing what I was doing. As for your career, I'm sorry that Rihanna and I went there. That was real childish of us but I can only speak for myself because she still hates you. I got love for you baby girl, let's squash this!" Nicki pleaded. "Hell No!"
Karrueche interjected. "Kay, I got this.
Look bitch, you got what you wanted and you fucked up my career but you didn't fuck up my life cause I can't allow anyone to do that but myself. As of now, I'm feeling pretty good and I'm growing so because of that... I forgive you. Gimme hug." I said reaching to hug her. "Awww baby! I missed you" Nicki held on to me tight.
The night turned out to be really fun and I partied till 2 am, after that, my feet started to hurt so I decided to have my gifts delivered to me the next day and take my black ass home to sleep. "Goodnight, Kami! Hope you enjoyed ya birthday party!" Tegan gave me a tight hug. "Of course I did! Y'all niggas technically had me partying to the next day. I'm tired though, so I'll see you when you get back home. Love you." I said giving him a cheek to cheek kiss. Soon, I was out the party and going through my phone so I could call an available taxi to come and get me since Tegan needed his car. "It's times like this, I wish I brought my Lambo." I exhaled. The wind was blowing and it was a little cold. "Hello? Yes can I get a taxi sent to-"
"And I...
Will never try to deny
That you're my whole life
Cause if you ever let me go
I would die
So I won't front
I don't need another woman
I just need your all and nothing
Cause if I got that
Then I'll be straight
Baby, you're the best part of my dayyyyy.
Oh! I'm into you and girl no one else would do,
cuz with every kiss and every hug
you make me fall in love
and girl I no I can't be the only one
With his heart all over the world tonight
With the love of their life
who feels, how I feel when I'm with you with you with you with you with you, girl."
I turned to see both Breezy and Aug singing to me In harmony and they sounded beautiful. August looked amazing. "Happy birthday gorgeous." Aug walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Shit! Shit! I missed it?! Damn!! You couldn't call me, nigga?" Karrueche ran out the party and poked Breezy in his forehead. "My bad, bae. Aug couldn't wait any longer." He said giving her a kiss. "I miss you, August. I love you so much! I'm sorry for everything, I just couldn't- " I was cut off by Aug's lips connecting with mines. We shared a long passionate kiss. " I love you too. Just say you're mines again, and we can put all this behind us, baby." Aug said as he held my face. "I'm yours...always and forever." I let a single tear fall down my cheek. "YASSSSSSS." Karrueche yelled as her and Breezy ran up to us and we shared a group hug. Aug held his phone up and snapped a selfie of all of us as we kissed who we belonged to... Breezy with Kay and Him with me.
He uploaded the picture to Instagram and captioned it
"Real Couples Be Like...❤️💪🌎🔒 #MyBabyIsBack #KamilleAlsina #PowerCouple #WeOutTheCloset #ThatsMYGirlfriend #YallNiggasBeenKnew"
We all laughed at his hashtags but I knew they were facts. I knew he was the one so what was the hold up? I was gonna be Mrs. Alsina before I knew it and despite my young age, I was ready.
"I got your gifts back home, bae." Aug said to me. "So you just expect me to follow you?" I pulled my neck back and hissed. "Lookin like that... you gon be spending a few nights with me. That ass is mines as soon as we step foot in the crib." He said as he held on to my waist. I giggled. "Hellooo... we still here, ya know. Y'all dysfunctional and nasty!" Breezy laughed. "We should have a foursome... Kami you down ?" Karrueche asked. "Baby...?" I looked up at Aug. "Oh shit, I'm widdit." He said grinning. "Shit, I'm down!!" Breezy bounced up and down. "So what you say, ma?" Aug asked me. I thought a while.
"I'm 19, let's do this."
I know y'all might be thinking I'm nasty , but so what?
It's my birthday, I could suck and fuck if I want too!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[Kamille's outfit, Aug's Outfit, And Kamille's Party In Opening Photo:]