All F'ed Up

KAMILLE
That's right y'all... I'm knocked the fuck up.
"You're... You're -what?" Aug took a step back. "I ain't stutter August, I said I'm pregnant. You sounding all surprised... as much as we get it poppin, you should've saw this shit coming!" I flipped my hair and walked away to his kitchen. "Baby... come on- I'm not surprised- look at me...
Kami get out my fridge, and look at me... I love you, bae. If we having a baby, then I'm beyond excited. You're who I wanna settle down with." Aug said pulling me in by my waist and kissing me softly. "Really?" I asked softening up. "No doubt, ma. But... did you find out how long this seed been in you?" I asked. I knew this shit was coming. "No, Aug.." I bit my lip. "It has to be less than 6 weeks, Kamille...or that baby could be Breezy's." Aug got a sad look in his eye. I shook my head. "Baby, it's not his. I know it's yours." I said biting my lip. Aug stood quiet. "C'mon we bout to go find out." He said taking hold of my hand and walking out the kitchen. "Where are we going? To Breezy's?" I asked.
"Nope... to the doctor."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aug and I sat in the room waiting for the doctor to return. We were going at it about Karrueche's fake ass. "Why does this always happen to me? You don't see the pattern of fake ass, snake ass, hating ass bitches that come into my life, Aug?! This shit is ridiculous." I said rubbing my temples. "Baby, relax. You can't be stressed out when you pregnant. We'll deal with it when the time is right, aright ma?" Aug touched my stomach. "Fuck that! I put my trust in- "Okay Ms. Jacobs... Results are in." The doctor walked in and cut me off mid-rant. My heart started beating extremely fast. Aug exhaled and held my hand. "Well, you're definitely pregnant.... congratulations on that. Uhh and you want to know how far along you are- okay you're about 7 weeks and the baby's blood type is A." The white doctor ran his hands through his hair. "FUCKKKKKK." Aug tightened his eyes. My eyes got misty. "Problem, Mr. Alsina?" The doctor raised an eyebrow. "Can we get some time alone, doc?" I looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Okay." He said walking out. "Babe..." I spoke with my voice breaking. "You're not keeping it." Aug flared his nose. "W-what? Why not?" I asked. "I'm not finna raise Breezy's kid. My blood type is B! You're 7 weeks! That child is Chris Brown's! Not August Alsina's! either you keep it, and you lose me... or you get rid of that shit." Aug harshly said. I was near tears. "You all mad like we weren't all having fun in that fuckin room, Aug! Y'all niggas weren't thinking about pregnancies when y'all was bustin all over the damn place! This ain't just my fault. I don't believe in abortions..." I said finally releasing my water works. Aug sighed. "Baby, this just made shit a thousand times worse. Look ma -you have that baby, Karrueche gon use that as a reason to push up on me even more... you're knocked up by her baby's father. Kamille, I wanted us to have a child together but I want the child in you, to be mines. Understand me? I know you don't believe in abortions... but we need a fresh start. I'm not gon leave you regardless of anything but if you have Breezy's baby ...that shit is gonna take a toll on our relationship and I don't want it to." Aug held on to my face and looked into my eyes. I thought a while and that's when Breezy called Aug.
"Yo waddup, brody?" He tried his hardest to sound normal.
"What? Slow down, slow down! My nigga... calm down!
She did what?! Ahh man. just now? Aright, me and Kami bout to come scoop you right now. Iight? I'll call you when I'm outside ... remain calm, son... iight, bye."
Aug hung up and brought his hands down over his face. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"Karrueche just broke up with Breezy, and she went on a rant talking shit, and revealed that she cheated on him and Londyn is not his daughter."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey y'all ! I'm sorry I took so long, but... here y'all short ass chapter go. It's gon get better, lol I promise. I used Chris Brown in the m/m to symbolize the amount of stress that's occurring in this chapter.
Oh by the way... go check out @NakelaTrotter book for me, she has a story about August that y'all should see for y'all selves.
I gotta headache so I'm out, love y'all.
Hollaaa.
-A.D.👓💗