"Hello, New York!"

I woke up shivering. Damn! It's really cold, I remembered that I'm not in Manila anymore. I went to the shower with heater and turned it on.

"I should roam around the streets of New York and familiarize myself here" I talked to myself. I'm not insane but I always talk to myself when I'm alone. I spent almost an hour again in the shower. I love showers, bubble baths, everything related to them.

I finished showering then I put on my clothes. I brought my best clothes to make a good impression to everyone. I prepared everything I need and when everything's okay, I left and locked my room.

I went outside the hotel and wore shades. I strutted and flashed a smile. Everyone's smiling at me, some are giving me dirty looks but I love the attention they're giving me. I never thought that people here will actually like me.

I went to different places, stores, restaurants but never entered and ordered food because I still don't have money yet, I just got leaflets of their menu. I also went to the New York Times building that was really tall. And finally resting at a park.

A handsome guy was staring at me and smiled. I smiled back. He was wearing a jacket, a white undershirt and jeans. He has brown hair with some blonde streaks on it. He stared for a long time which made me uncomfortable because he is creeping me out. He walked to me and sat beside me.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" He said and winked.

"Um, Trent" I shook his hands, looking at his eyes. He has green eyes. He moved closer to me. It made me feel more uncomfortable, I really want him to stay away from me.

"Name's Carlton" He said and squeezed my butt. I jumped up from my seat

"Whoa buddy! What was that for?" He looked at me with lust and bit his lower lip. He stood up and I looked up at him. Damn, he's a really big guy, I am so small. He stepped forward to me and I stepped back, afraid that he might do something to me. I ran away and looked back. He's not following me. Good.

I stopped at a Mcdonald's and ordered fries and Big Mac. I'm hungry! While eating, I keep on thinking about that scary Carlton guy. I hope that this will be the last time I'll see him. Not everyone's nice. Well, every country has it's own share of perverts. But I've never experienced something like that before. I was really shocked, I thought he's a straight guy because he looks so discreet.

I finished my food and went back to my hotel room. Rested for 15 minutes and took a shower again. I laid on the bed and grabbed my tablet to listen to music, I tapped on "party shuffle" then Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend" played, I skipped it. My friend had put random songs in my tablet. I didn't really like that Justin Bieber, after he acted like a meanie and a douchebag in the airport after his first concert in my country, I started to hate him. He then visited my country for a second time for the typhoon Haiyan victims. I saw his video where he is playing with the kids and singing them a song. He looks really nice there. He's always smiling at the kids, that was really nice of him to visit but I know that it's just a part of his publicity stunt. None of the nice things he showed was true. Then there's this one time that I watched a news on the TV, about him getting jailed for drag racing, I think. He is really messed up. My highschool bestfriend Jeffrey even got a "Bieber fever" which made me sick, Jeffrey always told me that he's so handsome. Ugh, I dont find him handsome, he looks like a supervillain in that deposition video. I swear, I'll act just normal if I met him in person to show that not everyone will be starstrucked at his presence. I don't like him, I hate him but not to the point that I dreamed of wanting him dead. That's just cruel.

I snapped out of my thoughts about Justin Bieber, well this was a fun day except for that scary guy of course. My eyes started to get really heavy and I yawned, accompanied by the song "Angel's Cry" by Mariah Carey and NeYo, I finally fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------