"My First Ever...?"

We entered the room and I pushed Justin onto the bed. He bit his lower lip.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I smirked and undressed him. I pulled his pants down.

"Wow, I'm liking this babe." He moaned.

"Shhhh..." I said. Actually I'm thinking twice if I'm gonna do this or not 'coz I'm still a virgin.

I started rubbing his private part. Sorry, I still can't say the word. He closed his eyes and moaned. He's getting hard for every rub.

The size of his private part scares me. It's so big and fat, I bet it will hurt if we have sex. I stared at his private part and gulped.

"What?" He said.

"Oh, it's so... big." I moaned and bit my lip.

"Yeah..." He moaned, then I started to lick his shaft. I can't describe the taste. It's just nothing. Tastes like skin, but when I started sucking his cock, I tasted his precum. It's salty.. I kinda want to puke.

"Ummmm." I moaned to make it look that I enjoy what I'm doing to him.

"Suck deeper babe." He pulled my head to his dick. I gagged.

"Arghh. I'm sorry Juju. I don't know how to do it." I said, wiping my mouth.

"It's okay babe, continue." He said while looking at me with lustful eyes.

I continued sucking his cock, and for some reason, I am really liking this. The look on his face and his moans makes me horny.

I closed my eyes and sucked him. Shit, I'm really enjoying this. I'm not gonna lie anymore but this is the best ever. Does that make me dirty? No, right.

Then he came inside my mouth. I ran to the bathroom and spitted out his cum. I went back and laid beside him.

"Thanks babe." He said.

"Welcome." I smiled and he embraced me.

"That was my first ever...?" I said.

"Blowjob?" He continued. I nodded.

"So you're like 100% virgin?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied shyly.

"That's cool." He exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm so excited for the next thing we'll do here on bed." He said. I got nervous.

"Uh, Justin? I think it will hurt. Your Jerry is big and fat. I don't think it will fit inside me." I replied.

"We'll take it really slow. It won't hurt. I promise." He said. I did not reply, I just smiled.

***

Sabrina's POV

"I wonder what happened to Trent. He's on leave again." I said. Malik and I are just chatting here at the canteen.

"He's not feeling well, right?" Malik said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Wanna come with me? Let's visit him." I asked.

"Sure." Malik replied.

-After office hours-

I texted Trent to tell him that we're gonna visit.

From: Trent :P

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I live here at Justin's house now. But it's okay if you want to visit.