"Saturday!"

-Saturday-

I woke up and grabbed my phone, it's early. 5:45 AM. I have a text, from Dayana and an unknown number

From: Unknown

Hey Trent, this is Austin, I forgot to give you my number. I had fun last night. I wish I could hang out with you again. ;-)

From: Dayana

Goodmorning girl! Wanna come here at my apartment?

Perfect timing Dayana, I'll tell her everything that happened since I met Justin.

Speaking of Justin. Whatever happened to him last night? Why did he acted like that? He'll be okay soon. He's just tired last night.

Anyway, Austin made me smile at the start of this day. He's really an expert at making people feel good. Just like what he did yesterday.

So I ate my breakfast, took a shower and put on my clothes.

*Knock knock*

"Hey.." Dayana welcomed me with a hug.

"I missed you girl" I said. Then walked inside.

"I missed you too, we've been very busy these past days" She said sitting on the sofa.

"So true, my job gets harder and harder each day" I told her then I sat next to her.

"I have a story to tell you. Believe me" I added.

"Tell me" Then I told her everything that happened.

"I even have Justin and Austin's number in my phone" I said. Dayana looked amazed.

"Wow, I can't believe it girl! You have the numbers of two most popular pop singers of all time!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, right" I rolled my eyes and smiled. I feel so lucky.

"But please keep this a secret for now. I'll be the one to tell Danielle and Luke" I told her.

"Danielle? I think telling her that you are friends with Justin is a bad idea" She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She'll be annoying Biebs all the time" She answered.

"You're right." I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"What do you have in here?" I asked opening the fridge. There are lots of Lay's in it.

"Lay's, and other junk foods. Cheetos, Ruffles." She answered. I heard the TV turned on.

"You like junk foods?" I asked, picking Lay's and started nibbling on it. Then I sat down next to Dayana.

My phone beeped and I grabbed it.

I received a text from Austin.

From: Austin <3

Where are you? Are you busy? Can I come to your place?

I smiled and immediately replied

To: Austin <3

Sure, here's my address (Y/A)

I showed Dayana the text Austin sent me. She whisper screamed.

"He's gonna come here?!" She asked totally excited, she started fixing her hair.

"Yes, he'll be here at 11" I answered. Then we cleaned her place. We heard a honk, I went downstairs to fetch Austin.

"Oh hey Austin, come let's go." I welcomed him He smiled.

*Knock knock*

Dayana opened the door and looked down. I can see she's blushing.

"Austin, this is my friend Dayana, and Dayana, meet Austin." I introduced them to each other, then we went inside.

"What a nice place you guys have" Austin said, scanning Dayana's apartment.

"Thanks, but Trent's place is much nicer" Dayana said still blushing. She's not a Mahomie but who wouldn't blush if Austin is just few feet away from you?

"Oh, I thought you stay here together" He said and sat down on the sofa.

Justin's POV

I feel so bad, Trent didn't really want to be my friend. Why am I acting this way in the first place?

He didn't even bother to text me or ask me if I'm okay. What a nice friend Trent is. My phone beeped and I received a text from Austin.

From: Austin

Hey Biebs, I'm here at Trent's apartment, well not exactly Trent's but I'm here at his friend's place. Would you like to come? It's fun here!

Now he's hanging out with Austin? Fuck you Austin. He's mine first.

Mine? I mean, he became my friend first. Yeah, that's right. He should be hanging out with me. Not with anyone else. Yeah 'anyone else'.

I deleted Austin's text message. Fuck you two Trent and Austin. I'll just get a new friend who will really want to make friends with me. Not a fake one.

Austin's POV

Biebs did not reply. He may be too tired from last night. Ah, Trent's friend is really beautiful. I love those brown eyes and her light brown hair. She's very classy.

And Trent is so fun to be with. Whatever he does is cute. Now I know why Justin wants him as a friend.

Trent and Dayana went to the kitchen to cook something then I followed them.

"What's for lunch?" I asked touching Trent's shoulder, I pressed it and he giggled.

"I want to bake this Lasagna, coz' it's been two weeks since I bought it." Dayana answered.

"I love Italian food." I smiled. Hmm. I sat on the dining chair watching them.

-------------------------------------------------