"Why?"

- Two Weeks Later-

It's been two weeks since I last saw Justin, no calls or even texts from him since that day.

Austin and my friends are getting closer, we're in good terms too. We got to know each other more and I can say that he's a very nice friend. He is caring and sweet. Someday, a lucky person will make this young man very happy.

Sometimes, I still can't believe that I am actually friends with Austin and Justin, well, I don't know about Justin since he's not texting or calling me anymore. I would pinch myself sometimes to wake myself up from this 'fantasy' and luckily, this is real.

I went inside the elevator going down. Since it's friday, I thought about strolling around the city to relax myself. I texted Luke.

To: Luke

Hey girl, are you done with your shift?
Well, mine ended earlier. I'm planning on going to the park later tonight, wanna come with me?

He instantly replied.

From: Luke

I'm sorry, as much as I would love to hang out with you, I can't come. Paperworks aren't done yet. This is a toxic shift. Have fun anyway, love ya' girl.

Oh, Dayana's busy, Sabrina's busy, Danielle's busy and Carlton too. I guess I have to stroll around all alone.

Where will I go first? I am not in the mood to visit malls or the like. I hate malls when I'm alone, so park would be the only choice for me. I bought some finger foods to eat.

I walked going to the park, lots of people here. Some are jogging, laughing, walking around, etc.. I sat on a bench and slouched, suddenly a small crowd of screaming girls ran towards a black Ferrari. I looked to see Justin coming out smiling at his fans, posing for some picture taking and signing autographs. He brought his skateboard with him and waved goodbye to his fans and started walking with his bodyguards.

A 23 year old guy still skateboarding, I don't know if it's still okay because I only saw teens skateboarding back in my country. He looked around and saw me, but he snobbed me as if he doesn't know me then he continued walking going to the skateboard park.

Why?

I sighed and looked up.

"Hey Trent" Justin's bodyguard greeted me. He's the one who slapped me.

"Hello" I replied, not looking at him.

"What's up?" He asked. Sitting down beside me.

"Ah, nothing much, you?" I said.

"You okay?" He said looking at me. I looked down then pulled my hair.

"Yeah, why?" I said blankly.

"Justin's here, wanna talk to him?" He asked.

"I don't know if he wants to do the same" I replied looking at him.

"You guys are friends, right?" He asked. I responded with 'I don't know' look.

"Why do you have so many questions?" I asked him. Rude, but it's annoying. He grabbed my hand and pulled me going to the skateboard park.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"Nope" He said, blankly. He dragged me until we saw Justin sitting with his hands on his face.

"Justin" His bodyguard called him. Justin looked up surprised.

"Why did you bring him here?" He asked, standing up.

"To fix some issues" Then the bodyguard left. I hate how his bodyguard acted like I'm Justin's girlfriend.

Now this is awkward, both of us looking down, not knowing what do or say. I wish the ground would open up and swallow me.

"Have a seat" Justin said. I sat down beside him.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I went here to relax, not to see you" I responded, rudely.

"Why are you like that? I'm trying to be nice to you but you're always making it obvious that you hate me." He said.

"Which is true, I don't like you. I will never like you" I said.

"Why? I did nothing but to be nice to you mister" He said.

"Oh that's so funny. Kidnapping is now a nice thing" I fake laughed, and replied with sarcasm.

"I thought that's not an issue anymore?" He asked starting to get irritated.

"You want a new issue? Why did you kiss me?" I asked, looking directly in his eyes.

"I don't.... know, I-I don't know" He replied looking away from me.

"You don't know?! That's ridiculous!" I shouted.

"C'mon, you're acting like it's a big deal. It's just a kiss, end of the story" He replied.

"It's not just a kiss Justin, you're my first kiss." I said. He looked at me with a surprised look.

"Seriously?" He said. I stood up and started walking away

--------------------------------------------------------