"Not Again!"

Trent's POV

I decided to visit my friends in the apartment building where I used to stay.

I wonder how are they doing now. I missed them so much.

I knocked on Dayana's door to be welcomed by tight hugs from my friends.

"We missed you girl!" Dayana exclaimed. Danielle and Luke are munching on fries.

"We're glad that you finally paid us a visit." Luke smiled.

"I missed you guys so much." I replied and sat beside them.

"So how's living with Justin?" Danielle asked.

"Oh he's so sweet and caring." I told them

"You're so damn lucky!" Danielle said.

"Yeah, oh! And guys, Justin gave me a huge surprise." I said, remembering the tickets.

"What is it? Share." Luke asked.

"Justin bought plane tickets for the two of us, cause we're going to Spain next month!" I informed. Their eyes widened.

"Gosh! Fucking lucky bitch!" Luke pinched my waist. I giggled.

"He's so sweet." Dayana smiled.

"How's David?" I asked.

"We're already dating. I already met his parents and they're nice." She informed.

"Good to hear." I smiled.

"And you? Luke and Danielle?" I asked.

"I got promoted and Danielle will be sent to Portugal for work." Luke said.

"Oh that's great!" I exclaimed. Things are really good now.

We watched movies and chatted all night long like there's no tomorrow. We had some drinks and games like the immortal, truth or dare. We laughed at some confessions and moments shared. Then we slept after.

-The next day-

We ate breakfast and waved goodbye to each other. My friends will go to work and I'll go back home.

I'm really happy, as expected when I hung out with my friends.

I just walked going home to have some exercise then I heard a voice from behind.

"Remember me?" The voice said, it was a guy. He covered my nose and my mouth with a handkerchief with ammonia on it. Then everything went black. Not again!

***

I woke up tied on a chair, I tried to move to escape, then a guy's silhouette showed up in the dark.

"Who are you?" I asked. He did not answer. He just watched me.

"Show yourself!" I shouted. The lights opened up to reveal Sabrina's boyfriend holding a thick piece of wood, then two other guys showed up, with an iron rod and a chain. Looks like they'll beat me.

"Miss me?" Sabrina's boyfriend asked. The two guys laughed. I just glared at them.

My phone rang, I tried to move again to reach my phone.

"You lookin' for this?" Sabrina's boyfriend asked, holding my phone in his right hand. He answered and turned the speaker on.

"Hello, babe?" Justin spoke.

"Ohhhh babe? Did you miss me?" Sabrina's boyfriend answered in a mockingly girlish voice. They laughed.

"Who is this?!" Justin asked, worried.

"Do you wanna see your little boyfriend?" Sabrina's boyfriend asked.

"What did you do to him!?" Justin asked.

"Come here at (random address) warehouse, do not bring anyone else with you or your little boy will get hurt, understood?" He hung up before Justin can answer.

Then they waited for Justin, one guy ripped my shirt off using a knife.

"Want some?" One guy asked another.

"You guys are fucking gross." Sabrina's boyfriend said.

"Hell yeah, it's been a week since I had an Asian bitch." The other guy answered. Then they started to kiss and lick my neck. I tried to fight back but Sabrina's boyfriend pointed a huge knife at me.

Then Justin came. They stopped what they're doing to me and faced Justin.

"Justin! You shouldn't have come!" I shouted.

"Shut up! Bieber, save him if you can!" Sabrina's boyfriend said.

Then the two guys started to beat Justin, Sabrina's boyfriend pointed a knife at me.

"Justin! No!" Justin stood up and tried to fight back but he saw Sabrina's boyfriend pointing a knife at me so he just let them beat him, because Sabrina's boyfriend warned him with his eyes.

Justin is now soaked in his own blood, I can't take this anymore.

"Justin! Stop it please!" I cried.

They continued beating Justin, then one guy picked up a wooden chair and was about to hit Justin with it, I ran towards Justin, still tied on the chair and shielded him from the hit with my own body.

The guy hit my left side with the chair, I saw Justin, bloody, eyes closed. That was the last thing I saw then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------