"Yummy, Isn't It?"

You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it
I think it's time, think it's time that you show it
You're beautiful, beautiful

Baby what you doing? where you at? where you at?
Why you acting so shy? holding back, holding back
We're not the only ones doing it like that, it like that
So DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that back

Cause all around the world people want to be loved
Yeah, cause all around the world, they're no different than us
All around the world people want to be loved
All around the world, they're no different than us

I woke up to Justin singing, it's already 12:33 PM. His voice is so soothing. Even when he hits high notes. It was so beautiful until he altered his own lyrics.

You're crazy guy, crazy guy, you should know it
Light it up, light it up, so explosive
You're crazy guy, yeah, yeah

"Justin?" I called him. He's in the kitchen.

"Good afternoon babe" He smiled.

"Babe?" Why did he call me babe?

"Yeah, that's what I'll call you from now on." He said.

"That was one of my favorite songs of yours" I said, looking to see what he's doing.

"But why did you change your own lyrics?" I added.

"I changed it for you" He replied. He's making spaghetti.

"Why?" I asked. Sitting on the chair.

"Nothing, It's just I felt that the song would be more special if I dedicate it to you" He said.

"I guess you're in a party mood today" I just said. He's so sweet. Very different from the asshole Justin I used to know.

Justin raised his left brow. I think he hates it when he's being sweet and I try to change the topic. I never thought that he could be this sweet, maybe I'm just too judgemental. The saying 'first impression lasts' is so not true, I think.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Seaside" I answered.

"After lunch" He said. Done with spaghetti, he served it on the table. Then we ate our lunch.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath when Justin opened the door.

"Justin!!! Get out!" I screamed. He laughed. He went out and closed the door.

"You're so sexy!" He shouted from outside.

Here he goes again, being that horny Justin. But his comment made me smile. Am I really sexy?

I finished taking a bath then went out of the bathroom. Justin went inside. He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

"Stay there" He said.

"Justin! Let me go." I said. He did not hear a thing. Then he started undressing himself in front of me.

"Hmmm. Yummy, isn't it?" He said.

"Justin this is not funny" I said.

"I am not trying to make you laugh babe I'm trying to make you horny" He said, pulling down his boxers. Now I can see his large member. I closed my eyes.

"Baby, don't be scared. C'mon, touch it." He said.

"Justin please let me go" I muttered.

"Okay, I'll let you go after you touch it" He replied. Then I started to get my hands near his member. Now I'm touching it. Shit! It's really big, long and fat. This is the first time that I touched a guy's reproductive organ. It's warm and, and... it feels good. I like it.

I looked at Justin with his eyes closed. He's moaning. Gosh, his moans make me feel horny. I'm having a hard on. He opened his eyes and stared at me. I immediately broke the eye contact and went out of the bathroom.

I leaned on the door and sat on the floor. What the hell just happened? Is this real? I can't believe it. I just touched Justin Bieber's... private part. I can't say the word.

--------------------------------------------------------