"Shocked"

Trent's POV

"Let's listen to music." Austin said, he played songs in his phone. As Long As You Love Me by Justin played.

"Justin sounds really sexy in that song" Dayana commented. I remained quiet and continued eating lasagna.

"How old are you Trent?" Austin asked.

"I'm 24, you?" I replied.

"You're just a year older than Justin? I'm 21 by the way" Austin said.

"Yes. Baby boy" I said. Jamming on the next song, This Is How We Do by Katy Perry. I just can't help but move my body along with the beat.

"Baby boy? Haha" Austin raised his right eyebrow and chuckled.

"Why?" Dayana asked.

"That's the first time a guy called me that" He looked at me while I lip synched the This Is How We Do 'What? Wait, No no no, bring the beat back' part.

"Haha, you're funny, you're acting like you're in a music video" Austin said and giggled.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Dayana stood up and went to open the door. I washed the dishes.

"Hey" That voice, it's Justin.

"Hey buddy!" Austin stood up and went to bro fist Justin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while wiping my hands with a cloth.

"I'm here to hang out with all of you" He sat on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table.

What's with this guy? I know he's up to something.

"Nice place anyway" He said. Smirking. Dayana just standing there, speechless.

"Oh hey gorgeous, what's your name?" He stood up and walked towards Dayana.

"I-i'm Dayana, T-trent's friend" She looked at his eyes. Stunned at how handsome Justin is. Justin smirked and shook Dayana's hand.

"Can I have your number?" Justin asked, looking at Dayana with seductive eyes. Before Dayana could answer, he handed her his phone. I glared at Justin, he smirked at me.

"Thanks, sweetheart" He smiled at Dayana then walked away.

He grabbed the plate with lasagna I prepared for him. After eating, I confronted him.

"Justin, can we talk?" I asked.

"Sure" He said. He moved and patted the seat next to him.

"Outside" I added. He stood up and we went outside.

"What are you up to?" I asked putting my hands on my waist.

"What? I just wanna make friends with your gorgeous friend" He replied, trying to act all innocent.

"I know that's not all" I said.

"Haha, you're crazy" He said, walking towards the door.

"We're not done talking yet, I know you're up to something" I blocked his way.

"How could you say that? Do you know me? No you don't! Because you didn't want to get to know me!" He shouted. My eyes widened.

"Justin, this is not a big deal!" I said.

"I just wanna hang out with Austin, that's all!" I explained. Trying to control the volume of my voice.

"What about me?! What about me! You're mine first! I mean, my friend! You met me first!" He shouted, jumbling on his words.

"If you didn't bring me into the studio yesterday, then I wouldn't meet Austin, it's your fault you know" I blamed him.

"But you had fun right?! If it wasn't for me, you will never had the chance to flirt with Austin, he will not fall in love with you, you're a fag" He said. How could Justin say that? I forgot that he's a monster.

"I'm sorry Trent!" He apologized. He hugged me tight. I was really hurt by his remarks.

"Get away from me!" I said. He did not let go.

"I'm sorry please!" He apologized again. I violently shook myself and tried pushing him to let go of his embrace. Then his lips met mine.

I was shocked. Justin? A straight guy, a powerful celebrity just kissed me. On. My. Lips.

-------------------------------------------------

Justin and Trent's kiss at the image drawn by my bestfriend. Amazing.