"You?!"

Trent's POV

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked. They didn't reply.

"If you're going to sell my organs, then I'm telling you, I am not healthy" I lied, of course I'm healthy. Still they did not utter a single word.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"Will you just shut up?!! You're fucking annoying!" The guy beside me said. I started kicking the driver's seat to stop them from driving. Then they held my legs and arms. I can't move, they're strong. I calmed down.

"What are you guys up to? Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"You'll find out as soon as we got there. For now, shut your fucking mouth and sit still" The driver said. I stayed quiet, why did these guys kidnap me? I am not rich, I have no enemies. The guy and the girl at the office? Maybe. I'll report them if they're the one behind this. I'll call the office as soon as we arrived to where we're going since they didn't take my phone or anything.

After a long ride, the van stopped at a big mansion. The guy beside me dragged me outside the van and then we entered the mansion. They closed the front door and left.

Wow, this is a beautiful mansion. I wandered my eyes around. I walked around to see everything, I went to the living room, the kitchen, the dining room then back to the front door. I tried to open it but it's locked.

"Well, how do you like my little house?" A familiar voice said. Little? This is like a mall.

I turned around to see Justin Bieber going downstairs. He's shirtless, wearing only pants. Wow. Hot.

"You?!" I said.

"Yeah me, the only one." He smirked and opened his arms.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You see, I just want you to be my friend" He said. He sat slouching on the sofa with his legs crossed.

"Are you kidding me? Is this how you make friends?!" I asked. I really hate this guy.

"C'mon, aren't you happy? You'll be lucky to have me as your friend" He smiled and winked.

"Lucky? I never wanted to make friends with a jerk slash asshole slash monster" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm a really handsome monster" He bragged.

"Uh? Haha" I grunted and fake laughed, his arrogance is really annoying

"C'mon, it's your fault why I did that to you" He said. Eyebrows raised.

"Correction, your bodyguards did, you can't even lay your hands on me because you're a pussy" I rolled my eyes.

"But I am the one who ordered them" He added.

"Why don't you fight with me now?" I challenged him.

"I'm sorry okay?" He apologized.

"See? Pussy" I said. He stood up and I positioned myself in defense. He laid his left arm on my shoulder and dragged me to the couch.

"C'mon, let's be friends?" He asked in a serious tone.

"No." I said.

"Yes." He mocked. I stood up and walked to the door, he grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the sofa.

"I said no!" I shouted.

"Please?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. How cute. No! He's a monster.

"Negative." I said. He just looked at my eyes. Gosh, his eyes are so beautiful, hazel or light brown, it's just so bright.

"How could I know that this is not a part of your plan?" I asked.

"This is not a plan, okay? I just wanted to make friends with you. You're one tough guy and you have my respect." He simply said. I agreed just for him to let me go.

"Thanks!" His eyes bright and he shook my hand. I smiled.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Trent" I replied.

"Can I go now? I have work tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, oh wait. Can I have your number?" He asked. I handed him my phone and he gave me his. Then he accompanied me outside.

"Thanks for this." He said. I smiled.

He called his bodyguards and told them to bring me to my apartment. Then his bodyguards arrived. They started the van, I went inside and closed the door. Then the door opened again and Justin sat beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, curious.

"I'll be going back to my unit" He said, smiling.

"Isn't this your home?" I asked? WTF? Confused.

"Yes, this is mine, I also have a house in California" He bragged.

"I am not asking that" I said.

"Let's go" He told the driver. He smiled at me.

After almost 1 hour, we arrived at the apartment. Justin carefully looked at the building then I got outside the van.

"Goodbye Justin" I said. He waved goodbye. Now this is a crazy day.

-------------------------------------------------