"You Will Never Be Happy"

Months had passed and things seem pretty good. Nothing bad happened and I'm thankful for it. My career at The New York Times is getting better too, I got a raise after 6 months, and it's already my 8th month in the company.

I am still with Justin and surprisingly, we never ever had a fight these past few months, not even once and I can say that we're going stronger. Luke's still with Austin too but unlike us, they kept their relationship private.

Dayana's beauty attracted a guy who is a graduate of Neuroscience at Princeton University, and he is extremely intelligent, his name is David. Danielle had lots of suitors but she rejected them all. She said she's still too young for that and she wants to focus on her career first.

Secret person's POV

So Trent seems to be really happy. Well, not for long. Cause I will make sure that he will regret coming here in New York.

Justin is mine, I was the one who remained loyal to him in his darkest hours. Even if the whole world hates him, I still supported him and loved him with all my heart.

You will be nothing Trent. Nothing.

You will never be happy. I swear.

Trent's POV

"What's for lunch?" I asked Sabrina cause she cooked herself some food for her lunch.

"Chicken teriyaki, want some?" She offered. I picked one chicken strip and put it on my plate.

"Tastes good!" I complimented, taking a bite off my chicken strip.

"Thanks!" She said.

We finished eating and brushed our teeth. Then we went to our work stations and waited for our shift to resume.

"So how's Justin?" She asked, looking in love.

"He's doing good. Busy with new album." I informed.

"And how's the feeling of being the boyfriend of one of the most popular, richest celebrity?" She asked. Raising her left brow.

"Lucky me." I replied. She poked my waist causing me to get tickled and I laughed.

The two intimidating people here in the office looked at us. The gay guy walked towards me and sat beside me.

"Trent, Layla and I are planning to go to the bar and have some fun. I would like to invite you to come with us." The gay guy said.

"And why are you inviting him? From what I know, you don't like Trent. Right Tyler?" Sabrina said.

"Not talking to him doesn't mean I hate him." Tyler rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"So Trent, would you like to come?" He asked.

"Sure, I will." I said.

"Well then, see you after work." He stood up and went to his friend girl.

"Why did you accept their invitation??" Sabrina hissed.

"Let's give them a chance. Maybe they really want to make friends with us, isn't it great? There would be no enemies here in the office." I said.

"Fine." Sabrina said, facing the computer monitor and started working.

-After office hours-

Sabrina waved goodbye and began walking to the elevator.

"So, Trent. Shall we go?" Tyler said.

"Yeah, sure." I stood up from my chair and walked together with them.

"This will be a great Friday night, right sistah?" Tyler said.