"Mini Gig"

I laid down on my bed and rested.

"Wew, what a tiring day" I sighed. But I feel happy coz' finally I'm living the dream, that became a reality. People in the office seems nice too, oh and Sabrina, I think we'll make good friends.

But I'm still curious about the look she gave me when I asked her about her boyfriend. Why does it concern you Trent? It's definitely none of your business.

I got up and took a shower. I faced the mirror and combed my hair, then I examined myself. Why do I look different? I am thinking too many things. Too many things that made my life more complicated. Okay, enough.

I laid on the bed again and listened to music until I fell asleep.

***

-Friday-

I and Sabrina became closer, we shared the things that we like and dislike. She's open with everything. And she likes Biebs too, same with Danielle. We hung out in my apartment once with my other friends, Luke, Danielle and Dayana and I'm happy that Sabrina became close with my friends too, especially Danielle since they are both die hard Beliebers.

I walked going to the office. I feel positive today, I wanna work and work. I feel like I have all the energy to push a mountain.

"Goodmorning hottie" Sabrina greeted me as I put my bag on the desk. I sat down and greeted her back.

"You seem so happy today, what could be the reason for that bright smile of yours?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just wanna start my day right. No time for dramas." I responsed with a happy tone.

"Hmm" She smiled. Then she gave me a ticket to a concert.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Justin Bieber's gonna have mini gigs around New York city, this is kinda secret since it's only for free" She winked.

"Ah no no, you better give this to Danielle, I'm sure she'll be very happy" I tried to return the ticket but she insisted.

"I still have three left, for Dayana, Luke and Danielle, I got this from a friend. Don't be killjoy, join us. Tomorrow huh?" She said, showing the tickets and putting them inside my bag.

"Okay, if you insist" I smiled and rolled my eyes.

We started working, I was doing editing of the pictures and reading the articles to be published then I noticed an article about Justin Bieber, it was about his break up with his girlfriend, Selena Gomez but this was months ago, before I went here. Nothing new, they will surely reconcile again.

------------------------------------------------------

Our shift will end in 15 minutes, since we don't have any tasks assigned to us anymore, we started chatting. We laughed loudly because Sabrina cracked a joke when a guy, who I think is a gay, and a girl looked at us with an annoyed stare.

"Don't mind them" Sabrina whispered.

"What's wrong with them? Our other officemates doesn't seem to mind" I blurted out.

"Get used to it, they're naturally mean. Everyone in this office knows that" She said and laughed.

Then we cleaned our area and left the office.

I walked, going home. I'm sure Danielle would be very happy for the Justin Bieber secret gig. She'll love it.

I bumped into someone then I lost my balance and fell.

"Watch your step next time, stupid." He said with a little angry tone in his voice. Hey, that voice is familiar... I looked up and see Justin Bieber standing in front of me, he's wearing a gray hoodie and a black shorts, low as always. I'm shocked, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"What?" He said, eyebrows raised.

"Why are you so rude?" A guy, I think Justin's bodyguard reached his hand to help me get up. I stood up and got rid of the dirt on my clothes.

"Rude? You're not watching your step." He replied with a face like 'are you kidding me?'

"You could have apologized, you bumped on me and I fell" I emphasized the 'I fell' part.

"You serious? I'm not apologizing, it's your fault that you fell" He raised his eyebrows.

My goodness! He is a total asshole! I wanna punch his face! No Trent, calm down, don't make things worse.

"Now I know why Orlando Bloom wants to punch your face few years ago, you're really an asshole" I said. Justin's face went from serious to shocked. He grabbed my jaws.

"You're tough huh, no one talks to Justin Bieber like that, especially when I'm tired." He said with a deep voice. I can sense that he is really mad this time, his eyes sharp and eyebrows raised. But I'm not scared. He's only tough when his bodyguards are around.

"So you're trying to scare me Mr. Justin Bieber? I'm telling you, you failed". I removed his hand on my jaws. He just smirked.

"I'm gonna remember you" He walked out with his bodyguards.

Gosh, that f*cking ..... Ahh! I continued walking trying to forget what happened. I'm not gonna tell anyone about this. Thanks for making me hate you even more Justin, but I admit, now that I saw him face to face, he's really handsome. His palms are smooth when he grabbed my jaws. And that deep voice is just sexy and.. and seductive, I bet he sounds good when he moans. What the hell are you thinking Trent? He's a sick bastard. You hate him.

***

I laid on my bed, rested for 15 minutes and took a bath. I started thinking about what Justin said.

*Flashback*

"So you're trying to scare me Mr. Justin Bieber? I'm telling you, you failed". I removed his hand on my jaws. He just smirked.

"I'm gonna remember you" He walked out with his bodyguards.

*Flashback ends*

What does he mean by that? Remember me? What is he going to do? I don't care if he plans to beat me. I experienced being beaten when I was in high school, so beatings doesn't scare me anymore.

I snapped out of my thoughts. I brushed my hair and slept.

-------------------------------------------------