"Are You Mad?"

I dried myself and put my clothes on. A simple white t-shirt and jeans will do. We'll just go to sea side anyway.

Justin went out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, he met my gaze and winked at me.

"Like what you're seeing?" He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

"Just get dressed! Naughty guy" I said

I sat on the sofa to wait for Justin then I turned the TV on. The show's about food. I changed it to Discovery channel. I watched the TV for 30 minutes, switching channels until I found a documentary in National Geographic.

"That's boring" Justin said. I looked at him. Wow, he's so handsome. He's just wearing a red shirt, black leather pants and Supras but still, he looks good. He bit his lower lip and raised his eyebrows.

"Wew... smokin' hot" I said, eyeing him from head to toe.

"I have to look good for you all the time" He said. Walking towards me.

"You don't have to, you're handsome even if you just woke up" I said standing up from the couch and turning the TV off.

"Thanks, shall we go?" He said. I took his hand and walked outside and closed the door.

"Yeah" We went outside the building. We were about to get in his car when we saw Austin walking towards the apartment.

"Oh, hey Trent, hello Biebs" He waved.

"Hey Austin, where are you going?" I asked.

"I was about to visit you but I guess you guys are going somewhere else. So, I think I'll just go home" Austin said.

"No, no. You can go with us if you want?" I offered. I heard Justin groaned. He turned around and rolled his eyes.

"Um, is it okay?" Austin asked.

"Oh yes, it's fine. Come." I said, bumping Justin with my elbow.

We went inside Justin's car and he started driving.

Austin and I are chatting all the time during the drive but Justin remained quiet. This is my fault again. I don't know what to do. I can't just leave Austin there but I think Justin wants this day only for the two of us. This situation is giving me headache.

We reached the seaside. Austin and I are so excited. Austin ran outside and sat. I'm scared to talk to Justin. Obviously he's mad.

"Justin? Are you mad?" I asked. Justin's just staring at the beach.

"I'm sorry?" I said. Justin still not looking at me.

"Just go, enjoy." He said blankly.

"Okay..." I said, turning around and slowly walked towards Austin.

"Trent! Come here!" Austin called.

"Coming!" I sat beside Austin. He's smiling while looking at the sun. Something about his smile makes everything seem so bright. He expresses his joy in a child like way and I like it. Everytime I'm with Austin, life seems so easy.

"Is Justin mad?" Austin asked.

"No! He's not mad." I said. Austin just brushed it off and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------

Another filler chapter.