"Relax..."

"Why did you do that?!" I shouted.

"There's nothing you can do about it. You have no choice but to be my boyfriend." Justin said. He slouched on the sofa and winked at me.

I frowned and repeatedly hit him with a pillow.

"Hey! Stop it!" He covered his face with his arms.

"What's happening?" Dayana said while descending the stairs.

"This crazy guy told the paparazzi that I'm his boyfriend!" I cried and pulled my hair. Dayana chuckled.

"See, your friend even liked it." Justin said, fixing his now messed up hair.

"In a matter of minutes, people here in America will hate me." I said, I sat down on couch and put my hands on my face.

"Why would they hate you?" Dayana asked. Sitting beside me.

"Everybody likes Justin Bieber, and now they will.." Justin cut me off.

"They will be jealous." He said.

"Relax..." Dayana said rubbing my back. I still can't believe that Justin did that.

"I wanna go to my room." I stood up and went upstairs. Justin followed.

"To our room." He said behind me. I stopped and sighed. He put his hand on my shoulder and led me to our room.

I sat on the bed and Justin closed the door.

"This is great, being in the same room with the guy I love." His words made me blush. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Later tonight will be perfect." He said and sat down beside me. He touched my hand.

"Am I your first boyfriend?" He asked.

"Y-yes." I answered.

"You answered yes, so you're now accepting me as your boyfriend." Justin said.

"Like I have a choice." I rolled my eyes.

"Right, you don't have a choice." He laid down on the bed. He patted the space next to him.

I moved and laid next to him. He hugged me. I feel safe, like no one could ever hurt me. The only man who made me feel protected was my father. I smiled.

"You like this?" He said. Looking at me.

"Yeah. I feel safe." He smiled. He hugged me even tighter and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

I woke up still in the arms of my boyfriend. My boyfriend. I don't know how I feel about this but it's okay with me. He opened his eyes and cuddled me. He's so cute.

"I told you, you're handsome even if you just woke up." I said.

"Thank you babe." He smiled but it vanished in seconds.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you like Austin?" He asked, looking on the ceiling.

"Justin, you know that he's my crush. But that's all." I promise.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too,  Juju." I replied, I liked that nickname.

"This is the best day ever." He said. Looking at me. I just smiled.

*knock knock*

"Love birds, it's time for lunch!" Luke called from the outside. Justin and I both giggled. I stood up and he slapped my butt. I looked at Justin and saw him bit his lower lip while staring at my butt.

"No." I warned. Justin stared at me like a scolded puppy.

"Okay... but one day I'll have that." He said.

We went to the dining room and started eating our lunch. Beef stroganoff? Who cooked this?

"Who made the lunch?" Justin asked.

"Me." Danielle raised her hand.

"Wow, I didn't know you could cook. I always thought you're a mess in the kitchen." Luke said and laughed. Danielle rolled her eyes.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"Swimming, you want?" Justin asked.

"There a huge pool at the back of the mansion. Surrounded by tall green hedges, so no one can see us." He added.

"I can't wait!" Luke exclaimed.

"Dirty dishes can't wait for you to clean them up too." Dayana said.

"Oh, don't you worry about that Luke, I'll have the maids clean the dishes." Justin said.

Luke sticked out his tongue to Dayana like a brat.

--------------------------------------------------------