"New Friends"

A week has passed and I already found an apartment near The New York Times building. The apartment is cheap but nice. It has everything I need, and I'm contented with it. I have nice neighbors and they're friendly.

I met this hot Latina named Dayana, she has light brown hair and light brown eyes, very much like my female version, a hot brunette named Danielle that has dark brown eyes and a gay guy named Luke. Luke and I instantly became close friends, he would sometimes bring me food he cooked and he loves baking pastries and cupcakes. He would also bring me boxes of cupcakes which is a good thing because I love cupcakes.

"Mmm, these looks so good!" I said while looking at the cupcakes Luke brought me.

"Thanks girl!, Wanna come with us?" Luke asked, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Where?" I asked.

"Danielle and I decided to have a karaoke session since it's our dayoff tomorrow. I've never heard you sing before." Luke explained.

"I sound like a girl when I sing." I replied. Kinda looking shy.

"Well then that's good! Come with us". Luke said, excited. I agreed.

Then I got dressed while they prepare themselves then we met downstairs. We started walking to the bar. It looks like a mini open air arena because it has a stage for those who wanted to sing (A/N I don't know if New York really has that kind of bar.) There are lots of people screaming, it's very crowded.

"Gosh, what's the commotion all about?" I shouted.

"I don't know" Danielle responded, also shouting.

"Come guys let's reserve a song for us" Luke grabbed both of our hands.

He then chose a song in the song book.

"What song did you choose?" Danielle asked.

"I'll Never Get Over You, we'll be like a trio, Trent will sing the first part and I will be second and you'll sing the bridge part". Luke said while looking at the crowd.

We looked for seats then sat and waited for about eight songs. I'm getting tired and bored, the emcee is calling the names of those who have song reservations to come onstage, the music wasn't played by the karaoke machine. Instead, a live band was playing it, with the lyrics on screen. It looks like you're a guest popstar to perform. I started to get nervous.

Then the emcee called our names.

"Luke, Danielle and Trent, come onstage, it's your turn to shine."

We went onstage, gosh! Lots of people. Huge crowd, I have stage fright! Then the band started playing the music.

I started to sing..

I hear you taking the town again

Having a good time, with all your good time friends

I don't think that you think of me

You're on your own now, and I'm alone and free.

I know that I should get on with my life

But a life lived without you could never be right.

As long as the stars shine down from the heavens

Long as the rivers run to the sea

I'll never get over you, getting over me.

Then I'm done with my part, I looked at the crowd, they're actually cheering. I got my confidence up, then I saw Justin Bieber together with his big bodyguards in the crowd!

So that's what the commotion is all about, they're actually screaming for this asshole. He caught me staring at him, I looked down immediately and acted just normal.

He's not really handsome, or it's just because the lighting is dim?

We finished the song and the crowd cheered and clapped loudly for us. We left the stage and went to our seats.

"I saw Justin Bieber in the crowd!!" Danielle screamed almost causing my ears to pop. I forgot that she's a Belieber. Ugh

The emcee then announced that some celebrities are in the house. I wondered who because I only saw Justin Bieber.

"Let's give it up for Zayn Malik of One Direction, Austin Mahone and the swaggy Justin Bieber!!!" The emcee said.

The crowd went wild as the celebrities waved their hands and smiled at everyone. I saw Austin Mahone and yeah, he looks hot!!

"I love you Austin!" I screamed.

Then some people started to look at me with Austin smiling and Justin raising his left eyebrow. Is my scream that loud? I turned my back at them pretending that I wasn't the one who screamed. Then the people and Austin went with their business, talking and laughing while Justin, still looking at me with his left eyebrow raised. He flashed a small grin like 'this faggot is crazy'. I rolled my eyes as soon as he turned his back.

"Ang yabang! (So arrogant)" I said, really annoyed at that Bieber prick.

"What?!" Luke asked.

"Nothing" I replied, still annoyed while looking at Justin.

"You know girl, I sometimes wanted to learn your language so that we can talk about anyone without them understanding what we said" Luke said while smiling at me. Luke is handsome, a blonde with blue eyes. I smiled back.

"Join me in! And Dayana too" Danielle said

"Dayana will understand some of the words I will say because our languages share some similar words" I explained then I took a sip of my beer, ahh, I never liked beer.

"Really? So does that mean that you can also speak Spanish?" Danielle said looking amazed.

"No, but I am familiar with some Spanish words" I replied.

"Like?" Luke said.

"Like, the Spanish numbers, and other words" I replied.

"Wow that's great, we have two bilingual friends" Danielle said. Looking at someone, I followed her gaze and found out that she's looking at Justin Bieber.

"Do you really like his songs?" I asked with a 'really' face.

"His songs are the best!" Danielle replied, while smiling like a kid.

"Not to mention his attitude" I said raising my right eyebrow.

"C'mon, he's really nice you know. He might be really tired during his concert in the Philippines" She explained defensively.

"Yeah right" I replied rolling my eyes. I asked them if we can go home. They agreed with Danielle looking sad.

"You'll see him again" Luke assured her. Danielle just nodded.

We went back to the apartment. Hugged each other and went inside our rooms.

I lied on my bed as usual. Thinking about Justin Bieber. It's my first time to see a Hollywood celebrity. I am kinda happy because I saw Austin Mahone, I've been a fan of him since my college years. His music helped me get through the most difficult times of my college life, I don't know why. That's the magic of Austin's music.

I've always wanted to see a Hollywood celebrity or talk to anyone of them, not Justin of course. The way he looked at me at the bar? Makes my blood boil. I'm just sensitive you know.

I grabbed my tablet and deleted all Justin Bieber songs. I hate him! He's so full of himself.

I took a bath then dried myself with a towel and put my clothes on. I laid on my bed again. Tomorrow will be a boring day because Luke and Danielle will be working again. Then I slept.

-------------------------------------------------