"Don't Leave Me!"

Trent's POV

I woke up in a hospital room, with a sleeping Dayana beside me.

"Dayana?" I called.

"Trent! You're awake!" She said, calling Luke.

"What happened?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. The last thing I remember was Justin.... Justin! Where's Justin!?" I panicked, I stood up from the bed and ran outside the room.

I saw Justin's bodyguards outside, standing beside a door. Looking sad.

"Is this Justin's room?!" I asked, they nodded and I went inside. I saw Austin, Malik and Danielle beside Justin who is covered by a white blanket from head to his foot.

"How's Justin?" I asked. Danielle covered her face with her hands and started sobbing, Malik and Austin weeped.

"What is going on? Answer me! Why are you guys crying?" I asked.

"Even though many people still hate him, Justin will always be in our hearts." Austin cried.

"Justin will never be forgotten." Danielle added.

"Justin is a good person and he will always be loved." Malik cried

What are they talking about? Justin's dead? No!

"Justin wake up! Don't leave me! Please!" I shook Justin's body trying to wake him up.

"Justin! Please! You can't leave me baby please!" I cried, shaking Justin's body.

"What the fuck! Baby you're so noisy, can't you see I'm sleeping!" Justin said, removing the blanket on his face. What the hell?

Austin, Malik and Danielle started laughing.

"You guys planned this? I hate you!" I walked out of the room and saw Justin's bodyguards laughing as well. I glared at them and walked to my room.

"I hate them!" I said, sitting on the bed. Luke's watching TV

"Oh what happened?" Dayana asked, getting out of the comfort room. Then I told them everything.

"Haha, what a sick joke." Luke and Dayana laughed.

Austin entered the room and hugged me.

"We're sorry?" He apologized, still laughing.

"What happened to Justin?" I asked.

"He's resting. His bruises and wounds are healing now. He's okay." Austin informed. Thank God Justin's okay. I sighed and smiled. Sabrina entered the room.

"Oh gosh, Trent what happened?" Sabrina asked, hugging me. Then I told her everything.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry!" She cried.

"Why apologize? No girl, you didn't do anything." I comforted her.

"This is my boyfriend's fault. I promise I'll help you guys to send him to jail." She said.

"Don't worry, he's caught by the police now. He's outside." Austin said.

We went outside the room and saw Sabrina's boyfriend handcuffed together with the two guys who beat Justin.

Sabrina slapped her boyfriend hard.

"How could you do this?! You're a monster!" She said. She started hitting him with her bag. The police went in between them and stopped her.

"I just want to say sorry for everything. Sorry Trent, and to Justin. I love you Sabrina." He said.

"Send him to jail now. Please." Austin ordered the police.

"We're all safe now." Sabrina assured. Then we went inside the room.

--------------------------------------------------------