"This Is Crazy!"

*Knock knock*

I woke up from the knocking on my door. Who could be knocking at my door this early? It's just 5:23 AM.

I stood up and walked towards the door, and opened it to see Justin standing there.

"Trent!" He hugged me tight.

"Justin? What are you doing here?" I asked pushing him.

"I texted you right? I told you I'm gonna visit you. I miss you so much" Suddenly tears started to stream down his pinkish cheeks.

"Yeah but not this-Is there something wrong?" I let him inside. He sat on the couch with his hands on his face, sobbing. My heart melted at the sight of him crying. I just have a soft spot for people close to me crying.

"Please don't hate me" He said in between sobs. I rubbed his back because I don't know what to say. I made Justin cry. Is this real or acting? He looked in my eyes, they look like... hurt. Now this is real.

Why is he acting like this? He had Selena but he broke up with her, he have his loving mother so what more can he ask for? Not to mention his supportive and loyal fans that never left him ever since he became famous. So what's the big deal if I don't like him?

"I love you Trent" He said, looking deeply in my eyes.

"I love you too Justin, I will always be here." I replied.

"No, I love you, I love you more than being a friend" He explained. My eyes widened, what the hell is he saying?

"Justin, I-I, tell me what's the problem?" I said struggling to say my words. He embraced me in a tight hug, I hugged him back. Then he's pushing himself towards me, I was forced to lay down with him on top of me.

He was looking at me, not breaking the eye contact. I feel uneasy. Then he started to lower his lips on mine. I pushed him away.

"Justin are you drunk?" I asked standing up from the couch.

"No" He simply said.

I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Justin followed me and wrapped his arms behind me. On my waist. Why is he acting like this?

"Justin, please stop it. I don't like what you're doing" I said.

"If Austin hugged you, you won't stop him right?" He said, removing his arms from my waist.

"Justin. Here we go again" I frowned. He smiled and apologized. He's so nice today and I like it.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for being mean." I said. And I hugged him.

"If you apologized when you bumped on me the first time we met, then everything could have been better these past days" I added. Justin looked confused, maybe he's thinking if I'm really being nice or not.

"Haha, just kidding. Seriously, this time, I'll be your friend. Your true friend. I promise." I laughed, and raised my hand as a sign of promise.

"Only friend?" He added, pouting.

"Naughty Juju" I laughed.

"I'm serious" I stopped giggling, judging by how he stares at me, I can tell that he's really serious.

"Really, but why? I mean, why do you love me more than being a friend?" I asked, curious. I never had a straight guy friend who confessed his romantic feelings towards me. Especially this one, Justin is not an ordinary straight guy, he's a fucking celebrity for God's sake!

Properly speaking, I'll be really lucky, extremely lucky if I'll have Justin as my boyfriend. Lots of girls and gays are dying to be Justin's partner, just seeing him makes them very happy. But here I am, so close to Justin, rejecting him. Because I don't want to play with his feelings like I did before when he asked me to be his friend. It's just bad.

"I want you to be my boyfriend Trent, I want you to be mine. I am sure of it" Justin said.

"This is crazy!" I sighed, turning my back on him to fry eggs.

"Why?" He asked, raising his voice but in a soft tone.

"You're straight Justin, you're just having confusions. Think twice or thrice maybe" I replied.

"And so? Is that an issue?" He said. I put the fried eggs on a plate and served it on the table.

"You are straight, this is impossible." I put my hands on my waist.

"Heaven smiles on all forms of love." He said.

"Nothing is impossible when it comes to love, Trent. Love is boundless. No one tells you who to fall in love with, you will just feel it." He added. I was speechless. Those words coming out of Justin's mouth are unexpected. Just full of love.

"Trent? Trent!" Justin shouted.

"Oh?...... Yeah. Let's eat" I simply said. I don't know what to say.

Justin rolled his eyes and sat on the chair. We ate our breakfast then Justin went to my room to sleep. I washed the dishes and wiped them dry. Then I swept the floor and went inside my room, I heard Justin softly snoring. I just stared at him. His face looks so innocent. He's so beautiful, he looks better when he's at peace. I laid down beside him and slept.

--------------------------------------------------------