"Gosh, He's Sexy"

We went at the back of the mansion and saw the huge pool. It has a bridge crossing in the middle part. It's beautiful. I was astonished by the sight.

"Like it?" Justin wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, this is.. beautiful" I smiled.

"This is yours too." Justin said. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He formed a heart with his hands.

"I understand." I said and smiled.

"Let's go!" Luke shouted and jumped to the pool. Water splashed all over Dayana's swimsuit. And I sat beside Danielle on the lounge chair. Justin removed his shirt leaving only his trunks.

"Gosh, he's sexy" Danielle said looking at Justin with lustful eyes. Oh Danielle, I already saw him fully naked. I even touched his.. you already know that.

"Let's go?" Justin said. Smiling at us. He jumped to the pool and swam. He splashed water to Dayana and Luke.

Danielle and I just watched them while relaxing at the lounge with me always staring at Justin. He has lots of tattoos, but he still looks sexy.

"Come here babe! Join us!" Justin called. I nodded.

I slowly went to the pool side and dipped my feet into the water. Justin swam near me and pulled my feet. Then I fell into the pool.

"Woohoo!" Luke shouted. Then Justin kissed me. I hugged him.

***

"The stars are beautiful." I sighed. Justin and I set up a tent in his garden. We planned to sleep outdoors.

"I'm so lucky, because I have you." He said.

"We're both lucky. I have Justin Bieber as my boyfriend. I never thought that you could be this sweet." I said. We cuddled. He smells so good.

"I told you, tonight will be perfect." He smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"I am just an ordinary Filipino guy who luckily landed on a job at The New York Times to support my family, but you made everything special. Thank you Justin, for all of this." I said, tears started to flow down my cheeks. So much happiness is overwhelming, I never thought that this would happen to me. A perfect moment just like what Justin said.

"Aww, don't cry babe, you're always welcome and I love you." He said hugging me tight.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Can you sing me a song?" He asked. I started to sing.

Waking up and see that everything is okay,
The first time in my life and now it's so great.
Slowing down, I looked around and I'm so amazed,
I think about the little things that make life great.
I wouldn't change a thing about it,
This is the best feeling.

This innocence is brilliant, I hope that it will stay.
This moment is perfect, please don't go away.
I need you now...
And I'll hold on to it, don't you let it pass you by...

"That was beautiful, your female voice is so relaxing." Justin said with his eyes closed and smiled.

"Thank you Juju." I said.

"You also like Avril Lavigne?" He asked.

"Yep. Been a fan since highschool." I said.

"Wow. We're both Canadians." He said.

"I know Juju. Juju, Juju, Juju." I repeated the nickname his fans gave him.

"What's with the 'Juju' thingy?" He asked.

"I just find it cute. Your fans are pretty creative. They even gave your... private part a name. Jerry. Hahaha." I laughed. Justin gave a lustful gaze.

"Do you wanna touch Jerry again?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"Do you want me to?" I asked him back.

"Of course babe." He replied.

"Let's go inside the tent." He ordered.

"Just touch okay?" I said.

"Oh, yes. My virgin boyfriend." Justin assured.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I don't write sex scenes that much. I want to make Trent a conservative character. But they will come to that point, soon.