"Believe"

-After office hours-

This is the worst day I ever had in America, Justin is really mad at me and everyone's been bullying me. The thing that I hate the most. They're calling me manwhore, slut, or any dirty word they can throw at me. But what hurts the most is that Justin did not believe in me. He chose to believe what other people say.

I want to cry, but I can't. I have to be strong. I won't let these people bring me down. What doesn't kill me just makes me stronger.

I chose to just go home and rest. I've had enough today. I tried calling or texting Justin but he's not answering my calls and texts.

Austin texted me.

From: Austin <3

Trent! I saw the news. Justin and you just broke up? Is that true? I'm worried about you guys. I've been texting Justin but he's not replying, he's not answering my calls too. I'm coming to your place, right now.

Austin, maybe he can convince Justin to let me explain. Right.

*Knock knock*

"Trent! What happened?" Austin asked. I explained everything to him.

"And who took the pictures?" He asked.

"I don't have an idea who did." I replied.

"I think it's Tyler." Austin said.

'Tyler? Why would he do that to me? I didn't do anything bad to deserve this." I ranted.

"Who knows, he might be jealous cause you have Justin." Austin said. Hmm... He maybe right.

"I'll help you investigate who took the pictures." Austin added.

"Thank you Austin." I smiled and hugged him.

Justin's POV

"One more beer!" I shouted at the waiter.

"Sir Justin, you're already drunk." The manager said.

"Why does it concern you? I pay for every beer I ordered. And your job is to serve me! Gimme more beer!" I shouted.

"Sir, that's enough." The manager insisted. I stood up and kicked the table. People ran outside the bar. I threw everything I saw, then I started walking.

"Why Trent? Why!!!" I shouted.

Tyler's POV

Job done, I ruined Justin and Trent's oh so sweet relationship. Hahaha.

This is the best day ever, nothings better than seeing Trent suffer. He stole everything from me, the promotion, raise and Justin. That's what he deserves.

I walked going home, it's dark now. I saw Justin swaying and talking to himself. I ran to him, he's drunk.

"Justin?" I called him and put his arm on my shoulder to help him.

"Why did you do that to me?! Why!!" He shouted. Then he kissed me.

Justin kissed me. This is it, I've been waiting for this thing to happen. Now it's my chance.

I brought him at the nearby hotel, we checked in at the same room. I laid him down the bed as soon as we entered the room.

Hmm... He smells so good. I took his clothes off. I can't believe this, I'm right beside by the man I worship. I love him so much. So much that I'm willing to do anything just to have him.

I removed his shoes and his socks. His feet looks so good and they're really soft. I kissed them and licked them. I massaged his feet too. Everything, Justin.