"Meet My Boyfriend"

-Saturday-

Trent's POV

"Guys, so what's the plan?" I asked Danielle, scratching my head. We were planning to go out of town for a vacation.

"CO or CA?" Luke asked.

"What?! We're going out of NY? Oh no, I don't know if I can come. I'm not an American citizen. Is that allowed?" I asked. I don't really know if US allows foreign workers without residency to visit other states.

"About that, I don't really know cause like you, I am not an American citizen too" Dayana said. She is from Venezuela.

"From what I know, foreign workers seeking residence here in the states have to wait for 18 months before they can claim a citizenship." Danielle stated. She sat on the couch beside Dayana.

"But it varies from country to country, right?" I added. Putting my hands on my waist.

"You guys have to wait for less than two years." Luke said. It's okay with us since Dayana and I have permanent job positions in the companies where we work.

"Does US allow dual citizenship with Spain?" I asked. Dayana smiled at me.

"I know why you asked that, girl" She said.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes and smiled. Danielle went outside my apartment.

"What are you guys talking about? Share." Luke said, wondering.

"Spain allows dual citizenship with the countries they colonized before, including the Portuguese speaking country of Brazil and others" I informed. Luke's eyes brightened.

"Oh, that's cool. How about US?" He asked.

"I don't know about that" Dayana answered.

"And when you are a citizen of any European country, you can work and reside in other European countries too. That's called a Supranational citizenship. But I don't know if that works for those who are not natural born citizens" I added.

"Nice info smartypants!" Luke said.

"You planning to leave me here?" A voice said.

"Guys, Austin. I saw him downstairs" Danielle said. Smiling and blushing.

"Oh hello Austy, what do you mean?" Surprised, Austin seems to like visiting my place huh?

"I heard you guys talking about Spain and citizenship etc..." Austin said, looking sad.

"Oh, that's nothing. We just shared some info to Luke." I said turning my gaze to Luke who is obviously shy. Luke has a huge crush on Austin and it all started when I introduced them to each other.

"Wew. I thought you are planning to leave" Austin sighed. He sat on the couch beside Dayana.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some food to serve for my friends, Luke followed behind.

"Trent, I can still can't get over how handsome he is" Luke said. Voice shaking. I looked at Luke and we both giggled.

"Hey. What's the joke?" Austin entered.

"Hello Luke, how are you?" He wrapped his arms around Luke's shoulders. Just like what he did to me in the studio. Luke will surely not forget this.

"I-I'm doing good, you?" Luke stammered. I left them to serve the food.

"What the plan?" Danielle asked.

"I don't know" I said, sitting on the floor.

"Where did you get these?" Dayana asked, picking an onion ring.

"Grocery? Danielle bought that." I said.

"I have an idea. Why don't you stay at Justin's mansion and spend your vacation there? I'm sure he'll be okay with it since he's only living all by himself." Austin suggested. I don't think that's a good idea.

"Yeah, I think that would be great! Right Trent?" Danielle exclaimed.

"Ah, yeah? Yeah!" I said.

"Call him now!" Danielle excitedly said.

"Okay.." I went out of my apartment and called Justin.

*Rings*

"What's up?" Justin greeted.

"Uh, J-Justin?" I said, still scared of Justin. Thinking about what he did last week. This is the first time we talked since that day.

"Trent? What's up?" He repeated. I looked at the exact spot where Justin ripped off my tshirt. I can still hear my screams and I closed my eyes. I breathed and gained my courage to talk to him.

"Trent?" He called.

"Yo' Justin, we were planning to uh, have a vacation out of town but Austin suggested to just visit you there and spend the days with you, is that okay?" I managed to say my words.

"Haha, yeah! That would be good. Great actually! So when are you planning to visit me here?" He said obviously excited.

"Monday, thanks Justin." I said.

"You're welcome!" He exclaimed. I was about to hang up when...

"Oh, Trent? Wait!" He called.

"Yep?" I answered.

"About what happened last week, did you tell anyone about it?" He asked.

"Nope." I said blankly.

"I'm sorry." He said, I don't know what to say. I'm scared of him but not mad. I don't know. I hung up.

-Monday-

We sat on Justin's couch as we waited for him. His bodyguards accompanied us and carried our bags.

"Is this really okay to Justin?" Dayana asked.

"Yep, he himself got excited as soon as I told him about this." I informed her. Then Justin showed up.

"Hello guys! Thanks for coming here. I'm bored to death living all alone here" He said. Then he showed us our rooms one by one.

"Then this is your room, gorgeous." Justin winked at Danielle, she blushed and thanked Justin then entered her room. I closed the door.

"Wait? Where is my room?" I asked.

"You're gonna stay with me" He winked.

"Justin, did you forgot what you did to me last week? And if you remember, do you think I will still trust you after that?" I said. He's starting to get annoying again.

"I know, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He knelt down.

"You're always sorry." I walked out then he followed me. I ran but he still followed, running after me.

I went out of the house and through the big gate. I was shocked to see paparazzi in front of Justin's house, they all walked towards me and started bombarding me with lots of questions, taking shots of me.

"Who are you?" One asked.

"I'm-" I was cut by Justin wrapping his left arm on my shoulders then pulling me near him.

"Everybody, meet my boyfriend. Trent Austin Saldivar." He announced. My eyes widened at what he said.

"Now if you'll excuse us, our friends are looking for us inside. Have a great day to all of you" He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

--------------------------------------------------------