"Respect"

Justin's POV

"Great job guys!" I laughed as I think of that faggot walking down the street in his boxers. Now I'm sure he will not mess with me anymore.

I entered my room and laid on the bed. This night's fun. What am I gonna do tomorrow? Think Justin, think. Oh, I know. I'll just walk around the streets and meet girls. I'm sure I'll be able to easily get a new girl.

I'm excited, I took a shower then slept

Trent's POV

I knocked on the door then Danielle greeted me with a tight hug.

"Thank you for this amazing night!" She smiled. She's obviously talking about Justin Bieber's gig. Only if you knew Danielle, he's a monster.

I smiled at Danielle, and sat on the sofa. My friends chatted and ate the pizza they ordered, Dayana gave me a slice. I am not in the mood to eat actually but I ate it to make sure they won't notice that something's wrong.

"This is a fun evening isn't it?" Dayana sat next to me with her legs crossed. So beauty queen like.

"Yeah, it is" I replied, facing her. She noticed that I am wearing different clothes now.

"You're wearing different clothes, what happened?" Dayana asked looking at the shirt and pants Carlton gave me.

"Oh, it's just... I bought a new one and I really liked this pair that's why I changed and wore them" I lied. Thankfully, Dayana didn't ask where my old clothes are.

Then we chatted and I made sure to participate in every topic we talk to look normal. Then we hugged each other and waved goodbye.

I entered my room and laid on the bed. I wanted to give Justin a payback he deserve, I don't care what will happen, I need to get back at him. Justin, this is not over yet. I won't let this pass by. I took a quick shower and laid on the bed again.

I remember Carlton, he's such a nice, caring guy. I was really surprised that he didn't do anything bad to me. I'm gonna have another friend

***

-The next day-

Justin's POV

Sunlight shone on my face and I opened my eyes. This should be a good day for me. I prepared myself breakfast and ate. Yumm, lovely.

Then I took a shower and dried myself, I stood infront of the mirror and admired myself.

"You're so perfect, Biebs" I mumbled to myself. I wore a white t-shirt, a black leather pants and I put on a red scarf around my neck and wore shades. Then I fixed my hair.

I left my unit and walked, alone. People started to stare at me, I smiled at them and they smiled back. I learned a lot from the past few years, I have to smile everytime in public so that they won't hate me. That hellish experience taught me a lot, now people loves me although there are still haters.

Trent's POV

I woke up early at 6, I got up and fixed my bed. I prepared breakfast and eat while thinking about the things I'll do for the day.

I finished eating breakfast then I washed the plates and I took a bath. I dried myself with a towel then I put on my clothes. I went out of my apartment and locked the door.

The hallway's quiet. I went downstairs then I got out of the building. I started walking to somewhere, I don't know where I'm going but I just wanna breathe fresh morning air. I smiled.

I turned left to another street when I saw Justin Bieber walking, few random people stares at him. My blood starts to boil. My fists clenched.

"Justin! You pussy! Am I the only one whom you can mess with?!" I walked towards him. He looked shocked then I punched his face and he fell to the ground. Then I walked off as far as I can from that monster.

Justin's POV

I walked around when someone called my name. The voice sounds familiar.

"Justin! You Pussy! Am I the only one whom you can mess with?!" The brown haired faggot last night came walking towards me and punched my face causing me to the fall to the ground. I was.. speechless. Then he walked away.

I stood up, and I held my cheek. I looked around to see a lady came to help me.

"Are you okay Justin?" She asked.

"Yeah, thanks." Surprisingly, I don't feel mad or anything, just shocked.

That faggot is really tough. I don't think I should still call him faggot anymore, because he didn't even shed a single tear last night when my bodyguards ripped his clothes off. I smiled.

He earned my respect.

Trent's POV

I stopped and I breathe for a while. I called a taxi.

I paid the fare and started walking to the park. No one's here yet.

I sat down and sighed, did I really punch Justin's face? He got what he deserved. Nice job Trent!

I stood up and walked to the nearby restaurants. I found Subway, I love sandwiches. I should reward myself for punching Justin. I ordered an oven roasted chicken sandwich and ate it with pleasure. This is a mini celebration for me anyway.

-------------------------------------------------