one

The girls loved their job

The girls loved their job. In the Wizarding world, singing would have usually never been a choice as a career once fresh out of Wizarding school. Most people only knew of teaching or being Aurors.

Sally, Jane, and Kimberly graduated from Hogwarts one year ago. They knew well of the Golden Trio and the Weasley twins. Both were quite recognizable, but for different reasons.

While Kimberly was a keyboardist and back-up singer, and Jane was the drummer and other back-up singer, Sally was the lead singer and guitarist.

In fact, Sally was a Siren. It was what made them successful and why they had so many fans. Contrary to popular belief, Sirens didn't always harm people or drive them to insanity. Sirens chose what the effect of their voices are; deadly, relaxing, or seductive.

Sally let out a whine as she scrunched up her eyes and stretched her arms over her head. Her guitar was floating behind her. Kimberly and Jane followed after her with their own instruments trailing behind.

"I'm tucked out," Sally said.

"They were really excited," Kimberly said.

Jane snorted. "They are the Irish."

"I think that was one of our best concerts yet," Sally added. "It was really nice to see how excited they were. I think one of them threw me their trousers."

Kimberly snickered. "Ah, pink with hearts."

"Absolutely beautiful," Jane said.

"Mwah!" the girls exclaimed together.

They all started giggling, falling back onto the couch.

"So, have you heard from Granger lately?" Jane asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Sally shook her head. "She Owled me a month or two ago about skipping her last year to go on a quest with Harry and Ron. I told her to not be reckless and be careful, but she never responded."

"I'm sure she's fine," Kimberly reassured.

"You say that because you want to hear from Ron," Sally taunted. "Oh, my precious Ron, how I miss you so."

Kimberly threw a pillow at Sally, hitting her square in the face. Sally threw it back at Kimberly, who caught it and threw it at Jane.

"And you just want to hear back from Parkinson!" Kimberly accused.

Jane glared at Kimberly. "I don't see what the big deal is."

"That's like saying Hermione and Sally aren't endgame!" Kimberly exclaimed. "It's totally happening."

"It won't happen if Hermione ends up dead," Sally grimly said.

"Hey, don't think like that," Jane said. "It won't do you any good. All you can do is hope for the best, all right?"

Sally nodded.

A Patronus in the form of an otter came swooping into the girls' resting room.

"Sally, I'm afraid I need your help. I do not think we can find all the Horcruxes alone. You, Jane, and Kimberly are extraordinary witches. Far better than Ron. This is where you will find us."

"Well, looks like we'll have to put off our tour," Jane said.