nine

Hermione was wearing a floaty, lilac-colored dress with matching high-heels

Hermione was wearing a floaty, lilac-colored dress with matching high-heels. Her hair was sleek and shiny.

"You look beautiful, Hermione," Sally said from behind as the Hex Girls approached them.

Hermione blushed only slightly. "Thank you. Though Ron's Great-Aunt Muriel doesn't agree. I just met her upstairs while she was giving Fleur the tiara. She said, 'Oh dear, is this the Muggle-Born?' and then, something about bad posture and skinny ankles."

"Don't take it personally. She's rude to everyone," said Ron.

"Oh, don't get me started," Hermione said before she kept talking. "She said an awful thing to Kimberly. It was horrendous. I nearly strangled her."

Sally grinned only slightly. "I had to stop Hermione, but it was totally worth seeing the rise your Great-Aunt could get out of her. But in all seriousness, she is very rude."

"What did she say?" Ron curiously asked, slowly drifting closer to Kimberly.

"She said - well - she said some things about my skin color," Kimberly whispered.

Harry's mouth open. "She did not."

Kimberly nodded. "Oh, she did."

Ron was absolutely furious. "I'll show her what it means to be messing with my girl."

Ron began walking back, but Kimberly grabbed his arm, forcing him to look at her.

"I'm your girl?" she asked.

He blushed. "Did I say that?"

Everyone nodded.

"Well, I meant it," he added.

Kimberly smiled, wrapping her arms around his arm and leaning her head against his shoulder. "I'm okay with that."

Hermione watched on, enraptured. She shyly did the same with Sally. Sally looked down at her with a smile on her face.

Viktor walked up to the group. "You look vunderful," he complimented Hermione.

"Viktor!" she shrieked, letting go of Sally in the process. "I didn't know you were - goodness - it's lovely to see - how are you?"

Harry - in disguise - and Viktor shook hands before Ron and Kimberly showed Viktor to his seat. Everyone began going to their assigned seats. Sally was sat next to Hermione and Kimberly was next to Ron. Jane was allowed to come to wedding, but was told short notice, so she wouldn't be able to eat anyone else. It was a simple precaution, but Sally and Kimberly hated how others didn't trust Jane because of her relationship with Pansy.