fourteen

Sally didn't know if she could hold on for much longer

Sally didn't know if she could hold on for much longer. The Death Eaters wanted her to sing and keep singing. She didn't know if she could do it much longer. They wanted her to sing for fun or for death. She hated when they brought in people for her to torment.

Sometimes, they would drink booze and laugh as they forced Sally to sing. She could have easily sung a different tone, but she couldn't. Even if she managed to wipe all the Death Eaters in the room, there were always more in the Malfoy Manor.

For Sally's singing to take effect, it took a while. People were always aware of her singing - even if they were in a euphoric state, so they could easily take out their wand.

Sally was tied to a chair. There was a Death Eater with her wand pointing at her jugular. Sally was breathing heavily as she forced the notes out of her mouth. It sounded strained and hesitant, but nonetheless, the Death Eaters were satisfied with it.

Sally was trembling in her seat. Her face was oily and covered in dirt. Her clothes were filled and looked similar to rags. Her hair was tangled in knots.

She could find only one thing to be glad about. She was glad the Death Eaters hadn't raped her. They would occasionally grope her or say lewd comments, but they had never done anything to her body. She didn't like to think about it.

There were three things keeping Sally's will to live alive. Hugging her father, creating music with Jane and Kimberly, and being in a possible relationship with Hermione. Godric, she missed Hermione. She missed being shy around her, feeling nervous around her, and teasing Ron with her. She hoped and prayed Hermione was all right and that she would never get in the hands of the Death Eaters.