In The beginning....

I could hear the birds chirping it sounded so beautiful the warm sun shines down on my legs warming them up through the blanket everything peaceful until....

"Eommmaaaaa I spilled milk!" "Eomma I need help with homework!" "Eomma kilo stole my spoon!!" "Eommmaaaa is appa coming home, ever?" "Eomma I think kai peed herself!!" "Eomma Jae ate the last of the cereal!"

..My siblings..

Today was my last day at being home, today is the day I moved out. I am in college and I have found a place a few blocks away from it. Far enough to get exersize but close enough to walk.

'I am 23 years of age and in my senior year at college.' "Aishhh no!" I yelled as I deleted the words written in an online dating app. I closed out of the all and deleted it, I'm not going to use a dating app EVER.

I got dressed and did my morning routine, I through my hair up in two French braids and I ran down stair for breakfast. "Unnie, good morning how did you sleep" Jae asked. Jae was the oldest of the younger three she is 11.

"I slept okay" I replied. "Unnie did your boyfriend text you?!" Kai said. Kai is the youngest of the three at age 5. "No kai, jimin is not my boyfriend we are just friends." I said as she ran away giggling. "What" I said and looked over at kilo who was staring at me. Kilo was the 2nd oldest/youngest of the three at age 8. "Oh nothing noona you just look ugly" he replied with a laugh. "Oh shut up!" I yelled chasing him out of the kitchen.

I got up and made some toast I buttered them and sprinkled cinnamon sugar on them. I bit into each one set them on the counter and ran out the door with my book bag.

-JiminieChim is calling-

Answer Decline

[Yuna- bold Jimin- italic]

Yeobaseyo

Yuna where are you?

Sorry im late ill be there soon
Just head to class okay?

Okay. See you soon! Annyeong!

Annyeong...

-call ended-

I ran to school and I busted through the doors to get to my class.

My parents expect me to move out today but the house that was on my eye is now sold I had a back up place but I now have to take the subway to school, guess it'll have to do.

I get home to see all of my boxes set outside I didnt have much I packed it up into the truck and the took us to my place.

Once we had got there I took out my boxes and set them inside. "gomabseubnida" I bowed as they left. I unpacked everything and I decided to go to the store.

I had to use the subway.

I got what I needed and sat down at the bench to see a man. He was very handsome. I saw him running around with 3 other people. One was very tall one was wearing Gucci and one was non stop smiling. "Cute" I whispered to myself.

I looked at the floor but looked back up to see them passing by, they were jumping around dancing and they REEKED of alcohol. "Ack" I held my nose until they passed. That one guy the guy with the green/blue hair, he caught my eye. And I dont think id ever stop thinking about him until I figured out his name.